Guys, am I pretty or ugly?

Guys, am I pretty or ugly?
I'm a 23 year old Ghanaian female. I'll be turning 24 on April 18th.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're average, meaning that with some well-applied makeup (don't go crazy with it), your features could be made to look above-average. I think you would look great with this woman's makeup:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7e40a8a183.jpg

Filled in, gently arched eyebrows, longer and fuller lashes, dark red lipstick. Perfect for you. All you need is a dark (NOT jet black, a natural or smokey black) eyeliner, set of false eyelashes (not the ridiculously long dramatic kind, but full and dark), and of course the lipstick. Very cheap purchases, and easy to apply.

What Guys Said 26

• You have beautiful eyes, and I'd wager those poutty lips would turn into a smile that could kill a man if you weren't careful.

• You're not ugly. You could afford to lose some weight, and your hair, brows and makeup could use work (some of the female Gaggers already went into detail about that, so I won't waste time repeating it), but you have more positive features than negative. Don't be down on yourself.

• Not my type...

• You aren't the type of girl that I would go for but you're certainly not ugly! I'm sure that there are many guys out there that would love to date you!!

• You look like my old (male) roommate

• Well, I would say a little bit ugly. But I guess that criteria for beauty are somewhat different in Europe than in Ghana, so it could be because of that. I also like more women with longer hair.

• You, my dear, are a beautiful African woman with classically beautiful features and bone structure, and full figure.

• below average, not ugly but not pretty or cute

• A smile always helps.

• you look like a mess honestly

• You are pretty.

• not my type

• Very ugly

• @Humping_Tornadoes

• And why the fuck am I tagged in this?

• @Humping_Tornadoes lol

• pretty

• your not that bad.

• Not ugly.

• I'm not attracted to you but I prefer women with different features.

• U should try growing ur hair out so u dnt look like raekwon

• Just lose some weight, grow out your hair and you'd be set.

• You look very sad lol

• Sorry but no... yer lookin' like an old lady...

• Hmm not at all my type... Your are below average

• Ni, you are fine :)

• Grow your hair longer and smile more... i give you a 5/10, but its workable

• yea u are

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I think you look cute and kind , I just suggest to try some hair wig, i see some black women who have very beautiful hair wigs, and it makes them look so attractive, plus put a little shadow on your eyebrows, and smile. you will be stunning :D... dont mind the mother fucker hater who has commented on all the other comments just to put you down, this is sadistic and evil..

• Honestly, you look older than 24 but by growing your hair and being a bit more adventurous with your makeup you would start to look your age.

• You look pretty :)

• You'd be so pretty if you smiled :)

• Just grow your hair long n lose some weight... i m sure u ll look much better then even now u are not ugly

• Pretty

• Ugly, but unnecessarily so. You don't look 24. You look like you're in your late 30's. But that's because you don't have any eyebrows or hair and you aren't smiling. And the lip gloss doesn't work. Lip gloss is more for college and high school girls. And you didn't apply it right, anyway. It's over lapping your lips and looks messy. You need a colored lip balm instead. Honestly, you aren't naturally ugly. You kinda made yourself that way. You need to lose weight, but for health reasons. Large women can be beautiful too.

• Ypu look well but your eyebrows are realy bad. you should do something for that

• Smiling would help

• You are beautiful, But you should smile in ur pics :)

• @ShayanMortazavi1

You didn't answer my question, has it been scientifically proven she is ugly? If not, admit that its an opinion. YOUR opinion

• Your welcome, don't stop spreading your kindness and your positivity! The world need you.

ShayanMortazavi1 get over yourself

• Try smiling :)