I really like her. Do we look happy together?

I'm friends with this girl, but I'm secretly in love her. We have a lot of photos of us, how do we look together? Isn't she just beautiful?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's gorgeous

• I know right :)

• Sometimes we do, but I don't know its hard to explain, .. I don't know you know what go for it... the worst thing that could happen if she's not into you she'd friendzone you or possibly ask for a little space and push you away a little. Unless she likes you too how about show her you love her with actions like do sweet things for her and if she notices and distances herself from you then you know she's not into you, but if she gets closer to you, you can make the move just take things slow

• ok thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically it doesn't seem that you have a chance. Which is an even better reason to go for it.

She'll keep you as just a friend for as long as you let her. Make the move young fella, good luck

What Girls Said 3

• Friendzoned lmao

• Do I tell him to tell her how he feels, or tell him to run far away before he has his heart broken.

• She's very pretty! You guys would look great together!

• How about you let her show you if she's interested or not? Usually girls don't want to ruin the friendship.

What Guys Said 11

• She is a cutey man... good luck! :)

• Make the move now man before it gets late! You are one luck mother fucker! Lol even if you are just friends

• dude you are ugly, and you can make yourself look better honestly
    she just looks like a regular girl, but the girls are right if she likes you

she will tell you, don't even mention it cause she will probably say no

• Trust me your "secret" is no secret to anyone but you. Either shit or get off the pot.

• Bro, I ship you two. You fucking show her this dammit! Lol

• My advice would be to go for it. Getting it off your chest sooner may make things smoother if she doesn't like you in that way. If she does brilliant. Whatever you decide to do the best of luck 🍀

• Yuh y'all are cute she seems to be stealing the scene in most of these photos but typical girl

• you look really happy together. if she doesn't have a boyfriend, go for it and see what happens!

• Honestly? You're ugly AF and she knows that you jack off to pictures of her.

• Ya good looking.

• Now i see that u dont have to be handsome to have a good girl