Is 4'11 too short?

How short is too short? I'm 16 years old, 4'11, 105 lbs and a 32D cup. I often get negative comments on my height at school so I wondered what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol remind me of an ex lol (height wise, dont worry thats not bad that you remind me of an ex.)

I use to get called a really cute as I was a full foot taller than my ex whos your height lol

SO overall 4'11" is fine. Dont worry your children they may get to be tall. As I'm 5'10ish" and my bio mom was 4'8" xD.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Too short? Maybe for some. Just short, yes. Not a bad thing though. Short girls tend to look cuter in my opinion.

• I prefer petite ladyies, so 4' 11" is just perfect. Ignore any adverse comments. You'll have the last laugh when you're seen with a 10/10 hunk arm in arm with you!

• Yes a bit short. Too short? naw

• In short, yeah.

• Not at all. You're a pocket rocket.

• no one cares. your height's fine. you can't change it so you might as well not worry about it

• Lol wayy too short, yea

• I liked like 5 girls that short

• Midget.

• I prefer shorter girls!! You're height is ideal for me. I'm 6'3" :D

• nah , u can still grow

• Is great and ok!!

• yes.

• I think short girls are cute, just my opinion though. But a 32D? Damnn

• Ignore the stupid and excessive short comments. Also your height is fine.

• No it's not. It's all about confidence in yourself. I am short but it hasn't stopped me achieving things :)

• You got huge tits for it size damn

• No, short is sweet , at least for girl its awesome.

• I just got dumped by a girl 4'11"... I never had a problem with it. In fact I got used to it. Now I go on dates with 5'6" +/- 2" and they seem huge lol

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Any height is fine you're beautiful no matter what. I'm 14,5'7, and 100 pounds everyone always try to put me down cause I'm too "skinny". Don't listen to what people have to say about you cause there always going to find something wrong with you. you're perfect just the way u are

• Short, yeah, but you can live your life normally with that height too, so not too short.
    In school they pick up on you weather you're too short, too tall, too skinny, too fat, too intelligent, too dumb, too shy, too loud, etc. Don't sweat it.

• Too short for what? You're 16 and most likely haven't finished growing yet.

• No need to worry about it. Its fine.. my cousin is that height

• You are short but I wouldn't want to say that in your face to remind you are cos you already know.

• that is a cute size

• I'm 17.. n 5"1 .. 110 lbs

• I'm 5ft and100lbs and just turned 14 today... and what is 32Dcup

• not to men that's under 5'7

My daughters a shorty I call her small and dainty... so rather than see yourself as short think of yourself as dainty instead...

to short would be someone that's less than 4ft...
    And being short is more common amongst celebs... shakira and aguilera are the same height as you so is one of the kardashian sisters... they don't bother with their height and neither should you...

• What about cm? i mean 10cm, 10cm, 160cm