What is the name of this hairstyle? and would it look good on me?

I wouldn't dye my hair that color, maybe dirty blonde. and i just really like that style, would it look good on me?what is the name of this hairstyle? and would it look good on me?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• if you got it, you would pull it off easy. You basically have it, just shorter.

I think its just called a long fade, I have no idea lol

• thats what i was hoping for haha and yeah i do always get something similar but now i want it to be that long haha

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• it's called a fade

• That hairstyle is called The Fuckboy I believe.

• ohhh it will suit me sooo well then! ;p

• Lol tottally kidding by the way. I'm quite crude don't mind me.

• all good haha i was also kidding but people are allowed to make jokes hahaha

• Justin style lol

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

It's the "Josh from Mr. Meaty"

• And no it won't look good on you because it doesn't even look good on him.

• God damn. I remember that show. It was the stuff of nightmares.

• I loooooved this show 😂

What Guys Said 2

• It's called the "Douchenozzle Floptop", and it doesn't look good on anyone.

• I'm taking that as a challenge

• He's kind of a bunghole, what with the pissing in the janitor's bucket and spitting on fans and all that. But he's got a decent singing voice, he's rich, and probably gets more pussy in a week than I will in a lifetime, haha. Can't judge success like that.

• yeah i get that way of looking at it haha he can be a dick sometimes but you gotta at least admire the guy for the fame and shit he has been able to obtain

• No your 19 years old. Get a mans hairstyle.