Am I attractive? On a scale of 1-10?

I was wondering how attractive am I?

I'm 16 and am almost 6 foot in height, Defined jawline, muscular body

I want to know on a scale of 1-10 and what parts of me are attractive/ugly or that you dont like or stuff that I can change, please help...

Also I have this post as Anonymous but if anyone wants to know who I am, ask me and I will tell you!Am I attractive? On a scale of 1-10?

Most Helpful Girl

• 7.5/10, above average...

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad... but I'm surprised yer only 16... yer like 22-23 honestly...

• EVERYONE thinks im older than I look!

• Yer face looks mature actually... and yer haircut's more adultish than teenish...

What Girls Said 10

• Dwayne Johnson is what I call "muscular".

To me, you're skinny. You do have an amazing jawline and face though..

I'd say 7/10.

• Call Gap and ask them if they need another model.

• Thank you for your kind words Jenny, the past few months I had thought of trying to become a model but haven't took any action in trying haha

• 9! Your height is such a plus because girls love guys that are tall. I'm 5 foot 8 and it is really difficult to find a guy taller than me.

• Yes you are!

• Yummy👌

• Yea redheads are hot. You're probs a 7 for me

• The light makes me look ginger hahaha

• Gingers aren't my thing but you're alright

• Im not actually ginger, its the light in the photo hahahaha thank you Ms.

• You're cute :) I find giving someone a rating really weird though :) But yeah. Looking good :)

• Not sure can I see better pics?

• Judging by that second picture, if you were over 18 yeah I'd go there.. that sounds creepy, not being creepy just saying you look good but you're too young for me!

Fix the hair though, prefer it sort of swooped up? Don't know what to call it, just not down flat like you have it

• Thank you ms. I think I might be getting my hair cut in a sort of channing tatum hairstyle, short and sort of spiked, not long the way it is!

What Guys Said 6

• 8 out of 10.
    You look good. I am suprised that ur 16 though, you look a bit older than that like 21 or so.

• meh... average

• I'd say 6/7.

• whats ur slaycount bro?

• Got myself a girl so I can't really slay any haha but its high, once you get confidence it gets even better!

• Bro wheres the confidence?

• confidence comes with approval from women. if one woman wants to fuck you, then other, then another, and so on, it's obvious that your confidence will go up. But it's not the confidence that gets you laid, it's the looks, while confidence is just an indicator that you're being successful.

• Does Donald Trump know that you're copying his haircut?
    media.giphy.com/media/jQmVFypWInKCc/giphy.gif

• Wow are you going to be an immature 10 year old and be an idiot or help?

• Wow Raymond, Very rude and extremely rude with your opinion using the term 'Asshole'... not say it nicer? Or give any ideas of a haircut?

• thats what you get if you insult me, man. can't you pick a better haircut yourself?

• Cool looks.