Am I pretty? I feel super ugly and fat?

I want you guys to make me feel better about myself or maybe tear down my self esteem so i can hide in a dark corner and hate myself. I'm so insecure that i need opinions from people i don't know about my looks.

• pretty :)
    45% (5)31% (5)37% (10)Vote
  • Ugly :(
    55% (6)69% (11)63% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
G@g took down my pictures wtf!

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a troll right? I like it!

1|0
    0|0
    • They were originally pictures of my fat teddy bear !! But stupid g@g took em down. I was just making fun of the people on here that seek approval from ranodm strangers. It's honestly so lame and pathetic.

What Guys Said 8

• Well we can't see you so we can't really tell reliably.

0|1
    0|0
  • The shit is this pathetic troll post waste of my time.

0|0
    0|0
  • John Cena, is that you?

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow you are invisible :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • i put ugly because a beautiful girl knows she is beautiful no matter how she looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • This was a troll question i don't actually feel ugly and fat. I know i'm fucking beautiful! i'm basically making fun of the people that need to ask random strangers on the internet for approval.

• i figured i would get a response like that lol why have to be so critical of others :P

• you look awesome. be positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prettiest no-picture anon I've seen in a week! And I've seen a few!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're so skinny I can't even see you

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha omg by the way this was just a troll question g@g took down the pictures. They were of my teddy bear. I don't actually think i'm ugly & fat i'm just making fun of the people here that seek approval of others

• Troll questions get troll answers haha :D