Am I pretty? I feel super ugly and fat?

I want you guys to make me feel better about myself or maybe tear down my self esteem so i can hide in a dark corner and hate myself. I'm so insecure that i need opinions from people i don't know about my looks.

• pretty :)
  • Ugly :(
G@g took down my pictures wtf!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a troll right? I like it!

• They were originally pictures of my fat teddy bear !! But stupid g@g took em down. I was just making fun of the people on here that seek approval from ranodm strangers. It's honestly so lame and pathetic.

What Guys Said 8

• Well we can't see you so we can't really tell reliably.

• The shit is this pathetic troll post waste of my time.

• John Cena, is that you?

• Wow you are invisible :-D

• i put ugly because a beautiful girl knows she is beautiful no matter how she looks.

• This was a troll question i don't actually feel ugly and fat. I know i'm fucking beautiful! i'm basically making fun of the people that need to ask random strangers on the internet for approval.

• i figured i would get a response like that lol why have to be so critical of others :P

• you look awesome. be positive.

• Prettiest no-picture anon I've seen in a week! And I've seen a few!

• Pretty.

What Girls Said 1

• You're so skinny I can't even see you

• Hahahaha omg by the way this was just a troll question g@g took down the pictures. They were of my teddy bear. I don't actually think i'm ugly & fat i'm just making fun of the people here that seek approval of others

• Troll questions get troll answers haha :D