Would I look best blonde, redheaded or brunette?

My hair is currently blonde like in my profile pic. Which I really love and it took some serious work to get. This was my hair before I dyed it:

It had been dyed several times from my natural light brown to like a really dark brown.

The thing is I reaaaally have this desire to go red but I'm scared. I was blonde 2 years ago and I've been reaaaally wanting to go back but I was too scared and now that I finally did I love it and don't wanna lose it... but that red keeps callin my name xD

So which looks/would look best on me? Feel free to say brown but be aware I would not consider going back to brown haha xD

• Blonde
  • Red (ala Libdsay Lohan)
  • Brown
  • Black
  • Neon (pink, green, purple, blue, pastel rainbow)
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You profile pic (blond) and the posted picture (dark) make you look totally different. Personally, I like the real dark. I know that the blond is hard to achieve, but it also can trash your hair over time. So simply for hair health, I like the darker color. But as far as looks go, I still like the darker better. First off... you look great either way, but with the blond you look nicer, friendlier, approachable, etc, etc. Some people like and want that, but personally, I like a woman that looks aggressive, a little attitude (even though you can be as nice as can be to talk to), and somewhat "scary" looking. Again... it's just the LOOK I go for. I like a girl that looks mean... but isn't of course. So that's why I vote for the dark.
    The red would probably look pretty good. I'd lean more toward the burgundy and darker red tones myself... but again, that's just my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Red would look nice, but not Lindsay Lohan's... I don't really like that shade. I'd suggest more of an Emma stone red.
    And I like your blonde hair better, but then again the picture with the black hair has poor lighting so I can't really say for sure. :)

What Guys Said 24

• I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen? If it turns out a little bad as red no big deal you can work on getting it back to blonde.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!

• Do brunette, or dirty blonde, or an ombre of both
    Ya my favs!

• I think the red would actually look best on you. The blonde looks okay, the dark better, but a red would look nice!

• I really like the blonde on you.

• I will always vote neon.

• You look amazing and you could pull almost anything off the dark brown looks really good and the blonde suits you
    I think red would really go well with your complexion

• you might look good as a redhead but that might just be personal bias you look great as a blonde but black really doesn't really suit you

• Honestly I think you look better with dark hair but I voted neon because I love that in general hahaha.

• Blonde as it is now or brown.
    The black makes you look older.
    If you want red then you could consider strawberry blond. Its the best of both worlds.

• It isn't black in that pic its just reaaally dark brown

• I remember you told me once. I'm still the same fart man.

• Haha silly :p

• Personally I think black with some purple or blue streaks in it would fit you

• Black baby, no question. Super hot and versatile, Sexy scary goth one night, Out to an elegant restaurant the next. NYC Chic, AND you get to keep your hair healthy and shiny always,, Get back JoJo.

• You'd look great as a red head or a dirty blonde.

• Dark brown or black

• I would say go blue or purple. But then again I have always like girls with kind of rogue hair. I. e crazy cuts, Super short, Strange colors.

• Blonde.

• i like the black hair on you. it makes your face pop more in my opinion.

• blonde looks cool on you

• Dark red

• Neon is the only close competition to red.

• I like you with your blonde hair, so pretty.

• Dark Red ONLY...

• Blonde.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You should stay blonde because honestly you look very bad with black hair

• Ouch xD

• I am sorry. I did not want to sound like that haha but you look very pretty with blonde and for me the black looks like it makes your factions too hard. Maybe a brown that is in between of both.

• Haha no its okay. I felt like the grudge with dark hair xF the blonde has been a breath of fresh air for sure

• reedddddd O. O

1 private opinion(s)