What would you say about my personality based on my picture?

(Same as my profile picture)What would you say about my personality based on my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will try: you're a perfectionist, but you like the simple things, you sometimes are shy, but you try to overcome it, you're kind, you seem to take care of your looks, but I don't think you mind that much on what others think about you, instead is more like you are doing it for yourself. You're strong and passionate.

• Thanks for the MHG! But i need to know, does it means I was accurate?

• Thank you :)

• You're welcome 😁

What Guys Said 32

• You're highly invested in your public image and seek the approval of peers more than the typical person on a superficial level.

You're probably entrenched in social media seeking this approval on a massive scale and using the quantitative aspects to measure your self worth.

By focusing strictly on the face, you are centralizing your merits around appearance, suggesting you have very little enthusiasm about your other skills and hobbies.

As for temperament, who knows.

• You're a frog trapped in a human's body. The eyes give it away. Otherwise, that expression is pretty much entirely neutral. I can't pick up anything from it. Plain. Conformist. Worried about what other people think. Oh. Well, I guess I can throw a couple guesses out there. Mmm. Insecure. Submissive, though that's most women. Anticipatory of being hurt. Relatively distrustful.

Mmm. Yeah. Just all guesses based on intuition.

• There are two different things, your look is quite different from your personality. You look sexy though, but I don't honestly know your qualities. But from the look of your eyes, you love to explore things. True or false?

• Thank you :) and true

• Your picture looks like the picture of a girl who spends a ton of time worrying about clothes and makeup, and who spends much of her day posting pictures of herself on twitter, snapchat, and instagram.

In my experience, girls like that don't have much personality at all.

• Really :(
      I don't even have twitter and insta lol and I only worry about clothes when I'm going somewhere important like a date or a interview.
      I find it interesting how guys perceive girls that wear make-up or care for the way they look.

• No, they do it with face pics as well. I've seen girls spend 10 to 15 minutes taking numerous pics of their face for no particular reason, just to get it "just right."

• That's not just girls, I've seen guys take several selfies too.

• Proud
    High expectations of the guys around her
    Rebellious to the point of foolishness
    Seeks to "rule the school"
    Enjoys flaunting power over her circle of friends
    Uses societal expectation as an excuse to treat lesser guys like shit

Now I don't know you so I'm not saying I think you're like this.

• So if you don't think I'm like that what would you actually think then? Would you think I'm a nice, friendly girl?

I'm proud but not of my looks - I'm not conceited.
      What do you mean by high expectations?
      I have regretfully been rebellious to the point of foolishness
      Nope don't seek to rule anyone actually or flaunt power in anyway
      I treat everyone with respect. I am warm person lol

• Is because I wear make-up or because the way I generally look?

• It's the make-up

• the way you do your makeup, it makes you look high maintenance, bitchy and self-centric. i´m not saying you are any of those but that´s what your look makes me feel like.

• I get this impression, too. ^^

• well the edge on the very top looks like it would be way more rounded naturally XD if that´s not the case it´s not your fault but still what i would think :D i mean untill i got to know you of course.

• Fair enough, thanks :)

• You like to dance right?
    Ya i like to dance too <3

• Can't judge your personality based on your looks... But you look like you must be boring and concentrate too much on your looks

• Really? What makes you say that?

• Ohh here I know... You must be fun and interesting person :-) but like you told us to judge your personality from that pic that was what I thought... The boring part was obviously something I said as a joke...

But hey you look beautiful in your pic.. Nice eyebrows :-)

• Thank you :) and yeah I did ask for it lol

• you can't really say anything about the personality just by a picture like this.

you obviously take care about your looks but that's already it.

• Your eyes are a little scary. Kind of like the snake from jungle book

• :D that made me laugh

• You look great. Although how much can you really tell from a photo? I'd have to meet you or at least talk to you.

• deep look make up so u love to feel pretty but when u dont have it u feel a lot worst. u have an amazing eyes by the way

• Hella hot

• I'd say you like oreo milkshakes

• You are very vain

• Fashionable and trendy

• High maintenance

• Nothing.

• You are sweet, cute and a nice girl.

• I don't know
    I can't trust that face

• Stuck up and materialistic.

• Damn hot arab/ indian

• I am falling in love :)

• Nice and friendly

• wooow nıce face

• Conceited and your looks remind me of the sort of girls that are smart at one thing but pretty empty at everything else. I can imagine your looks carry you and you have your pick of guys regardless so there's no sense of value

• Oh wow. I assure you I'm not like that at all :) But just wanted an opinion on what guys think of me when they see me.

• Honestly? I'd care to see da rest of yer body... I don't give a shit about yer personality... hehehe...

• You seem insecure. And use cover ups to feel your on a higher beauty scale. Its a false sense because now you also feel you should be with better looking guys. But you look good so you should be confident in that

• I am insecure but for different reasons - I've had medical problems.

I don't think I should be with good looking guys. I just have preference that I go for and thats that.

• Sure, we all have our reasons. And its also ok to feel that way. Make up Is not excessive at all. Personally not a fan of contacts though. You look beautiful and im sure without make you also look very good, its obvious

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• That you're really bomb at makeup

• trend follower, proud of her green eyes, boring

• Care to elaborate?

• i find contacts pretty for aesthetic reasons, i like makeup too but that particular style seems trendy and typical. the people i know who straighten their hair are boring and don't care for hair damage which brings me great pain in my heart. natural hair looks a million times better and yours seemed straightened. did you order those contacts? i really want to try brown circle lenses they're so cool

• Ohh I see. My hair are naturally wavy, and because they are long and thick they don't really hold curls, so I opt to straightening them, and I put in a lot of effort and care to keep them healthy.
      Nope I get my contacts from my opticians, Specsavers, don't know if you know of them. But I would definitely say do not buy them online I've heard too many horror stories. In the UK opticians sell normal fashion contact lenses as well prescription contact lenses - it's the safest way to buy them in my opinion.

• Party goer

• You look like a really nice lady. You're pretty too.

• I think you would be that popular queen bee girl

• independent

• Vain, party girl, obsessed with your looks, won't leave the house without makeup. You like to shop and go to the mall, very girly.

• Thanks for the opinion.
      That's not me at all.

• High Maintenance