Do guys like piercings?

I recently got a double helix and my girl friends all think it looks good but all of my guy friends said that I wasted my money and that it's totaly useless:( What do you think? Do guys don't like piercings? (Pardon my English if there's any mistakes it isn't my first language;) ) Do guys like piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is my honest opinion and most guys opinions (at least the ones i talk to) now of course some guys will try to be nice and be your yes man but here is my list of likes and dislikes for piercings (bear with me i dont know the specific names for them

LIKES:
    -Bottom of ear piercings (regular ones)
    -Small top of nose piercing
    NEUTRAL:
    -Top of ear piercings (nobody pays attention to that so yeah as ALL of your guys friends said, it is useless and also excessive/noticable ones is a dislike)
    -Tongue piercing (ehh, depends on guy you are talking to and heard girl get it for better blowjobs (at least all the girls i heard) personally i think aesthetically it is ugly and I've never gotten head from a girl with one

DISLIKES
    -Neck piercing
    -septum (middle/bottom of nose) piercing (Who started that trend?)
    www.kappit.com/img/pics/201506_2321_bbgfc_sm.jpg
    -lip piercing
    -eyebrow piercing
    -BASICALLY EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

• by the way you will always find "those guys" who are into weird (to me) unorthodox gothic stuff, but to each their own :)

• by the way girls like piercings WAY WAYYY more than guys do

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a matter of personal preference. I've been through heaps of piercings, and no guy I've been with has ever seemed to have a problem with them.
    I've had to take the vast majority out for work, but I still have 2 lobe piercings on each ear, a nose stud, and a navel bar. My boyfriend loves them, especially my navel piercing. Like I said, it's all personal preference.

What Guys Said 20

• One in each earlobe is fine. Otherwise, no thank you.

• No problem in the ears. Anywhere else, problem!

• They're fine. Just don't get too creative (go overboard) with them. Keep them simple. I don't think they are a waste of money though. Can be cute.

• I just like the standard feminine piercings (earrings, maybe navel piercing, that's it really)

• They are actually my biggest turn off, followed by tattoos.

• it looks fine, it just doesn't do anything for me. just don't go over the top

• I usually don't mind piercings as long as they're not excessive.

• yup, I like piercings on girls

• I'm indifferent to that piercing. Facial piercings and gauges are a big turn off.

• They are ok

• 😍😍 yes I love piercings like that

• I like nose piercings the most.

• Yes...

• nope.

• I like them

• I like it and it looks good on you.

• I dont mind a piercing like this

• i like piercings on a woman i think it looks sexy

• Yes we do.

• Nope not me

What Girls Said 1

• Me = 21 piercings = the consensus in MY life is a resounding NO!!!

Note:
    This doesn't bother me, but I AM ova guys pleading with me to take them out.