Do you girls think this is sexy?

Do you girls think this is sexy?

• yes it is sexy
  • no its ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote C = HAF body x 10000000 :)
    Sexy to me though = just "being" without "trying"

What Girls Said 12

• Voted A because from I what I can see of your arm, it's a nice size. I'm not all that into abs and such. I just like a guy with nice arms.

• damn hot O. O

• I wouldn't find that to be a particular turn-on, no.

• I don't find that kind of body sexually attractive, but I admire the work you must've put into it.

• yyyyaaaaaaaaassssssss

• I can't see the arm muscles clear enough. Arms and pecs matter most to me for muscles on a man.

• Not to me, no.

• My very own, long lasting, balloon human.

• Would I say just looking at you turns me on?
    No.

Do you look like you could pound into me hard, turning me on?
    reactiongif.org/.../Hell-yeah-GIF.gif

What did I vote on the poll?
    I voted yes because you're fit and your shirt is off.
    -----

You look like a fine young man in which I'm sure many women take to the liking. Don't feel the need to ask about your body. You're beautiful.

• Its very sexy actually !!

• Choke me daddy 😍 do you have a snapchat?

• Yes it is sexy...

What Guys Said 8

• Mirin brother!
    P. s. numerous girls on gag (but not all) are introverted, homely and not into physiques like hot girls in the real world are.

• I saw the poll being 50-50 for the girls and I was like "only in GAG" xD
      Hell, I'm not even into guys and I think that's attractive hahaha a bit much for my personal goal, but still attractive, and 99% of girls in real life will think that way.

• Thanks bro, appreciate it. This is a photo of 4 years back, i am much bigger and defined now. Only posted this to see from the general public what they like apart from my family, friends and work colleagues.

• Yeah thats amazing body you have...

• finally a muscular guy getting some love. Not all the ladies saying shit like Ryan Reynolds is too muscular.

• What? GIrls, explain yourselves. I thought this was the ideal body. What more could he possibly do?

• I don't like muscles, so... For me, it would have been to not work out in the first place :P However, there are lots of girls who will find this attractive.

• That's exactly how I would do it, except i don't live on my own, and I'm weak when others bring home groceries, and junk food. As you might see I'm not fat, but I'm not fit either. I'm gonna turn my side of the house into a mini apt, so I'll be in control of things soon. You're not a workout fanatic, you're balanced, eat healthy, have a weekly cheat food and look like THAT? You're really an inspiration to me! What's your body fat percentage? And how do you feel about girls that aren't fit lol, prob gross right?

• @talias288 Thats a good idea, its difficult if you stay with people because you have to eat what they prepare. Setting up your own side would be excellent. Yes i balance everything in life and not obsess about training and dieting etc. My profile pic is how i look currently and i only train 5 times a week and do some cycling once a week. My body fat is around 6 to 7 % year around. I did a few bodybuilding competitions but it was just to try it and see how it go's. I am not grossed out by any kind of woman. Each Woman are beautiful and gorgeous in their own way. The world has become so superficial about how a lady should be but in fact its the other way around, along as you are comfortable with yourself who cares? I dated different type of woman and to be honest with you i don't have a preference. Glad you have taken it up the healthy route, at the end of the day you get what you put in your body. :)

• Some will say, that is sexy!
    Others don't like that much muscle, They like muscled guys, but not too much

• no girls dont' like that

• Of course.

• Dude is that you in your profile pic? Mirin bro 💪