Have you ever fallen for a person who is a little overweight?

Just wondering I have and she goes to my class but don't really care about her weight as long as she is healthy but she has started to exercise more and stuff don't ask me how I know that...
But just wondering would YOU yes YOU the one who is reading this question

Most Helpful Girl

• I would for sure be willing to date someone who was overweight. I prefer bigger men. But I've dated all sorts of men. Tall, skinny, short, big, average.

There's nothing wrong with it, and I wish society would stop shaming people who like bigger people. Everyone is attracted to different things. It's no different from having a preference for brunettes, it's a physical characteristic.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, I have and he had serious confidence issues. I was drawn to him and weight had nothing at all to do with it.

• my boyfriend is a little overweight and I love him just the same.

• Yes.

• Yeah, I've liked guys that are over weight. I actually prefer men that are squishy to men that are body builders.

• Hmm, no, though I have only fallen for one person so I don't have much experience :P He was quite badly underweight when I fell for him, not overweight.

• Yea, as long as he has a hot face. Well, I dated athletes like football players and they where big guys. just cause your heavy doesn't Mean you aren't active.

• I've had the biggest crush on a guy who was a little overweight. He was the total opposite of my type : slightly shorter, a little chubby, dark haired. We do not chose who we fall for.

• yeah, i like muscular guys with a little chub. i like some cushion with strength

• yeaaa at least twice

• nope, never

• I have fallen for a girl who was obviously overweight, but with guys I always tend to like skinny or average. With girls I also prefer them skinny or fit.

• Yes I have but he was just a little bit overweight

• I'm overweight and my boyfriend is attracted to me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah my Ex girlfriend is 10 pounds overweight, and my EX boyfriend was kinda overweight, I don't actually know if my current girlfriend is overweight, but I don't think so

• you can not choose who you fall in love with all you know is you love them

• yes i have

• A little overweight? Ya, sure... no problem

Fat? No...

• No I haven't. Dated a larger girl for a while though, we had lots in common and she was fun but there was ZERO! physical attraction and couldn't develop romantic feelings for someone I didn't want to have sex with.

• Yes I would harpoon a whale. No shame in my game. Nothing says success like excess.

• Tbh no.

• Nope

1 private opinion(s)