Am I pretty? What do you think?

I've been having a rough time with my self esteem lately, what do you all thnk?Am I pretty? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I might suggest a different hairstyle, but overall, I think you are pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have wide, bright eyes, a cute, propped nose and full lips. Your face shape is ideal and your skin is glowing. My suggestion if you want to enhance your appearance would be to wear eye make up and a bright, natural lip. I would also suggest braiding or getting your hair done so it can emphasize your features more. You're a natural beauty but I think you would stand out if you did that. That pink is a nice color on you as well.

What Guys Said 13

• your esteem might need a bit of a boost... work on that...
    but you definitely got a nice smile and nice eyes. you do do know that outward appearance is no all that is needed right?
    those eyes though.

• You are just ok.

• I think you're cute! ☺

• Your smile is the most important thing about a girl. Keep it on you. A smile makes a girl look pretty.

• Whit that smile you are somewhat pretty, yes. You will be more if you have long hair. At least for me.

• You're cute. Answer mine, please

Girlsaskguys. com/qt/how-do-i-look/q1941466-how-do-i-look-shirtless

• Nope lol

• Yes of course you are.

• Not to me, but that is meaningless.

• Wow inactive already

• Try a better hairstyle...

• Yeah beautiful.

• yes your are very pretty

What Girls Said 12

• you look so cute and kind, with that warm smile, i just suggest to use some hair wig or extensions, you will loook soooooooo pretty

• You honestly look so happy in this photo with your big gorgeous eyes! It radiates off of you and I think that's stunning :D You look like the kind of person that has the whole room grinning from ear to ear! I can't think of a single more beautiful feature a person could have ;)

• Lovely ❤️

• yes you are pretty, your smile is your winning point although you would look better with a fro grown out, and maybe lost some weight but i can't tell.

• Yes, but you need to do your hair. You'd look a lot better if you put it in a natural hairstyle. Maybe start doing dreads or twist out.

• Yes! Your teeth are so perfectly straight it give you an amazing smile.
    -Fleur

• nice girl, not beuatiful, but very pleasant and nicely looking

• You have a very pretty smile and you have perfect teeth

• Yes you are

• A little eye liner and you'd look even more flawless! <3

• Pretty 😊

• Very beautiful