Am I attractive? And if I am Is my face too boring for modelling?

I know this is a really self-indulgent question but I would appreciate an honest answer. I'm not someone who defines themselves by how I look so answer as honestly as you want :) Ps yes I know I have wonky ass eyebrows :D

Most Helpful Guy

• well, a lot of fake modelling agencies will accept you, but I would be extremely careful of them. as for your looks it's hard to say: a reputable agency would ask for a straight, front headshot with no background (like a passport) so they can examine your face for bone symmetry. of course you look attractive (very much so), but that doesn't necessarily mean you have the exact proportions for modelling.

if you are serious, you should do your research online and find out about the reputable agencies and what criteria they are looking for.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are cute but not striking. I once had a shot to model. The truth is I would have been very good not because I feel I'm particularly pretty but because I'm 6ft and a size 0... and thats what it comes down to. Being tall and unique.

Just settle for being pretty in a girl next door sort of way. From even the little taste I got of it modeling is a harsh world. I am personally glaf things went the way they did.

• Unless of course you mean commercial modeling. Thats a different ballgame. But I wouldn't imagine that'd be most girls dream xD

• *intrigue

• Don't get me wrong, you're a very pretty girl. But fashion and editorial modeling doesn't demand pretty so much as "unique" and "striking". There are girls much less pretty than you who have much better shots at being models.

And aww thank you sweetheart 😚

What Guys Said 49

• 'Am I attractive?' and 'Can I model?' are not always the same question. I think you're very cute and quite good looking. You would probably be able to model. What they look for in modelling is the shape of your face, and you have the right kind. They would slap a lot of makeup on you, probably use your hair, and take photos that would look nothing like in this pic.
    Sorry for confusing answer.

• You still look pretty young. Pretty, sure. Not sure what modeling agencies look for, so I dunno what to tell you.

• Wow, you are very young... I love your Pensive, Coy Stares...

What are "Wonky Ass Eye Brows?"

• Well my wonky ass eyebrows are a feature of my face that I don't really have a clue if I like. So one curves inwards along my brow bone and the other is super straight. It looks weird but? Meh :)

• I just realized you could easily be one of my daughters, so I have to "down-shift" to PG rated conversation - but yes, Mlle., you are very pretty. Your pouts are sweet.

• I don't know models but you're chillin d00d

• You're attractive but I don't see you in modeling.
    They tend to look for somewhat exotic features, tall, high cheekbones, good jawline/bone structure etc.. it's not an easy industry.

• Yes, you are good looking but I am not sure about modelling though.

• I don't know if your face is boring for modeling but you do have a pretty face and guys will like that about you.

• You are very pretty, but you are too old.

You might get an odd job here or there, but most professional models start about 14 and start to age out by 18.

I have dated a number of professional models, including my current 20yo girlfriend who aged out at 17 (I didn't know her then).

• You study philosophy right? Can you tell what exactly is philosophy? People tell me irl that I think philosophical. I consider they are calling me wise... but I dont know what philosophy is. Like Homer , socrates... they all put forward a idea with a logic, is thats what philosophy is?

• I have no clue what modelling agencies would be looking for these days, you are pretty, so it would depend what you are looking to model for I guess.

From what I can tell, the top models have a very unique appearance.

• you don´t want to get into modeling. i know it´s some girls dream but the reality of the job is cruel and harsh... if you even manage to set foot in the business, which by the way depends on way more than looks.

• Don't worry it's not exactly my dream :) I'm currently studying Computer Science and Philosophy at a top rated university :) I just was wondering as I've had it suggested and it seemed like an okay way to pay off some of my student debt :D

• lol dude you are set up xD you don´t need that superficial business xD also i think a lot of guys would have a problem with this.

• I think you're very pretty but I'm not sure if you could be a model because tbh you don't look really unique.

• How tall are you?

• You should apply for modelling and ask them, we are no professionals.
    But you're not bad looking at all.

• definitely attractive modeling i know nothing about so i can't answer that. but the definition of model is changing in to days society so help change it.

• well not sure if you are model material but you are not ugly
    but than again one of my friends in real life looks okay
    but in pictures she looks amazing

• yes i think you could do it. if you dont try when you will always wonder if you could be one

• Oh, you are too much attractive, I would surely date you :). But for modelling I don't know, because I don't know what are the criteria.

• From those poses it looks like you know what you're doing

• Yes you're attractive and could be a model in my eyes.
    I actually like your look.

• U pretty average

• Above average I'd say

• Actually you are pretty... You can model for sure.. Try it

• Yes, you are. But there's more than that to consider a modeling carreer.

• You look like a perfect combination of the two Grey's anatomy characters Izzie Stephens and Erica Hahn. You're cute.

• yeah your very attractive. and no your face is not boring for modelling.

• Above average

• You're pretty, that's the truth

• You're cute

• Pirmā attēlā jūs izskatāties labāk ;) seksīgas lūpas un smuki mati.
    pērtiķa uzacis :D

• More from Guys
    19

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• What kind of modeling you want to do? How tall are you? Why do you want to be a model? It's a freaky job and very few make it. If you are not over 5 foot seven you cannot do runway modeling. Modeling for clothing in a catalog pays very little. Nude modeling actually pays more

• I like how you look, and I have no idea lol. You have those neat front teeth like Twiggy did. I feel like you kind of look like her actually.

• u look slavic to me, are u? the face is ok... if u wanna moel body is important to see, because the make up can make u look as a star but if u have ugly legs... no way

• Yeah, you could model you are attractive enough. You don't have wonky ass eyebrows :)

• I model part time.
    Cold call some agencies.
    Beauty is forever subjective.

• You're freaking adorable.

• You have a pretty face and it looks pretty symmetrical so possibly

• Just put on cake loads of makeup , and boom! You'll be a model.

• Models have the most boring faces ever. Except a few. Your face suits. I mean, it's interesting.

• lol nice save..😌
      And damn those eyes of yours are just... Ahh!🐵🙈🙊🐵

• Any pics of you smiling?