Which girl would you ask out on a date (based on looks) first? And why?

If you're not interested in any, don't bother answering the question. Just keep moving along.
--------------------
OPTION 1
Which girl would you ask out on a date (based on looks) first? And why?----------------
OPTION 2

-----------
OPTION 3
--------
OPTION 4
----------------
OPTION 5

OPTION 6
-----
OPTION 7
----
OPTION 8
---------
OPTION 9 -----
OPTION 10

Question Update:

Which girl is your favorite / the most visually appealing to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is tough. All of these girls are beautiful - none of them would have any trouble finding men interested in them.

Having said that, 1, 4, 6, and 10 are a virtual tie for first place. The others are a close second, except #7, and my only objection is the short, "up" hair that makes her look 20 years older than she is. With a better haircut, she might well be in a 5-way tie for 1st.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMFGGGGG *mouth drop* 🍫🍫🍫 I'm catching diabetes right now (yes I know u can't catch it lol) solo much Melanin and Gorgeous face's all at once! 😍😍😍 If I was a lesbo or dude ALL of my black sista's getting my love!

What Guys Said 40

• in order
    4,10,2,1

• Neither of them!!. I have decided I am never going to date. Never!.

• 5 or 10. They are closest to my type in terms of looks.

• Love a goofy girl. #3 is my pick, but 10's incredible smile made the choice tough.

• They're all really beautiful. Who would I ask out though? None but that's cause I'm not willing to ask out any girl.

• #2 she's the cutest.

• I think they all look very beautiful ! They all look equally gorgeous to me.

• Well, all are beautiful and attractive. But if I must choose, I will chose 4, 7 and 9. That is because they seem to have better personality, because they have beautiful smile. But, of course, you can't be sure from the photo. Anyway, smile is attractive.

• 1 is the most visually appealing to me. Some of the others look like they would be more fun.

• I wouldn't, I've had two gorgeous girls that have worked at my work before and we just didn't click, I need to know the personality

• I would want to date all of them but in the interest of chosen a winner I choose girl 10, that smile is damn cute

• I can't decide... they are all gorgeous! I liked 1 at the outset, but then 3 caught my eye... she seems like a lot of fun. 4 is stunning and 6 is absolutely sexy. 10 looks amazing too...

• That wasn't too undecided, was it? :-)

• Hahaha... it is hard... you provided some very good choices...

• That was my goal. I wanted to pick women so gorgeous that people would be stumbling over their thoughts. TBH It took me forever bc everytime I would pick a girl, I would see another one that I wanted to use so I had to take a lot out.

• 1 or 6 - effortlessly sexy. The others look either too young or are trying too hard.

• 10 is my favorite. Then maybe 2. But the other ones aren't bad either

• 7 and 10, both are beautiful and well built. I like there hair styles, their smiles, and their clothes are welcoming and respectful.

• A lot of people didn't like 7 as much. Glad to see at least someone found her appealing.

• Option 1 for sure... just totally gorgeous and Option 4 because she looks cute and friendly!

• They are all really good looking. That being said, I'd probably approach girl #5 first because there is something extra stunning about her that I can't quite explain (maybe it's the big hair).

• 10,7,2,4

• 4 maybe... but they all look so high maintenance, in reality, i wouldnยดt ask any of those.

• None of them give off the "high maintenance" look. Tbh there's no such thing as looking high maintenance. Expression and action can affect appearing high maintenance, but these ladies don't even have super fancy things on. Most of them look extremely genuine.

I would love for you to elaborate on the things that specifically make them look high maintanence.

• A majority of the women in this post are wearing a plain t-shirt. That totally screams high maintenance. And only two of them have a lot of make up on. These women don't look the slightest bit high maintenance. They all look genuine.

• only 2 have makeup on? are you blind XD they all have. maybe the bikini one not but the rest certainly does wear makeup.

• Wow they all look amazing. Hard choice but ill go with

2-5-6 and 7
    But especially 5!

• 6, 9, and 10 and because they suit me

• So i. Guessing wer talkkn about blak women her.. id say 3 :) altho iv never been with a blak girl she would b the one

• All ten with any luck 5 will say yes

• all of them

• 5 and 6 only.

• 3 because she looks silly and fun.

• Id go with 10

• 2,9,10

• 2.6, and 10

• I'm a 7 man myself. She strikes me as the most genuine.

• More from Guys
    10

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• Option 7. She's so cute! <3

• 9 or 10. They're both pretty but also just look like nice people and cool.

• 2 or 10 are quite beautiful.

• 4,5,6 and 10. Black girls are really beautiful, if I were a boy I wouldn't even look at white girls :D, they are stunning.

• 6 because that's freaking jasmine tookes, she's the hottest model ever. also 7 because she looks adorable and sweet.

1 and 5 come close second

• If I were a guy, number 2. She's the cutest to me.

• Tbh, I never initiate anything with girls or guys.

5 + 9 are super sexy though :)

• stuck between option 1 and 9 :)

• I think girl 7 looks the nicest as I like her hairstyle and she's got a cute face

• 4 because I know her from YouTube and number 8

• 3 and 9

• Any of the above :)

• These are all beautiful girls, this shouldn't be a question

• 7 looks really nice. I love that outfit

• I find 8 and 10 the prettiest but none of them are ugly

• OMG THEY'RE ALL SO GORGEOUS HARD TO CHOOSE

• I like girl #4 but I like them all

• Option 6

• If I were a guy,2,8 and 10. But they're all pretty

• Why are they all black

• Because I want people to only choose between black women in this case. There are plenty of questions with only white women but little to none ever with black women, plus anytime there are multiple races, everyone automatically flocks to the white woman.

• Girllll stop you're FINE AF as well never think anything less love☺ @chrissymaynor

• I gave you an answer. I don't see how I made it clear that I didn't want to answer when I actually answered your question as soon as I saw it.

And I'm not offended

1 private opinion(s)