Guys, am I flat chested?

Guys, am I flat chested??

78

Most Helpful Guy

• 25.media.tumblr.com/.../...01mlWC1tu3y05o2_500.gif

Flat? NO, there are obvious bumps there. And they aren't even that small. Flat means flat. Flat means that by only seeing that part of you, you could be mistaken by a boy. That's flat. You're not flat. But even if you were, that just means you'd need to compensate with something else. No big deal.

• And also, they seem proportional to your body which is by far more important than any absolute size. Relative size rules!!

• Thanks for mho

• you are wlc :3

What Guys Said 77

• No. You're not flat chested. If you have boobs, you're not flat. If they have the shape of boobs, they're not flat. If there's anything resembling boobs, you're not flat. You should realize that. If you were to put your hand on your upper chest, then move your hand down, those two mounds... hmmm... wording... would impede your progress.

If anyone tells you you're flat, all you have to say is "All you need is a handful." Because it's true.

• They are small. But you are not flat chested. I have stated on here many times that my preference is small and I find your chest very sexy! You look great.

• Honestly, they are quite small, but surprisingly they still retain the round shape, so it's definitely not flat!
    You call it a flat chest when the side view looks as if a thin guy has taped a grape on each nipple and that's the only thing pointing out from the tee. Looks yucky to be frank.
    But that's now way similar to you. Quit worrying about it.

• No. Your boobs are on the smaller side, but you are also thin and fit, so they look good on you.

• Your boobs are small, but they're still good. Small doesn't mean bad.

• Are you flat chested? Yes.
    Would most guys find you attractive? Yes.
    You have a great body, and many guys actually prefer medium to smaller boobs.

Hope this helps :)

• alright thanks and yes it was :)

• obviously not.

i mean i googled the definition for flat and you obviously aren't flat

:P

• Not, not at all. Plenty to turn me on!

• They are small but you can tell her a women so your good.

• No, you are not.

• No. Small but not flat. And nothing wrong with small.

• No. You can see some development.

• They are perfect for you. They fit your body very well, look great. But answering your question, no you are not,. You just have small boobs but that's not a problem at all. I actually know more guys that like your size than guys that like bigger ones.

• Small and proportionate, looks good.
    Definitely not flat chested.

• Seen smaller, I guess. At least it's not 100% flat.

• gotta be optimistic alright xD

• o. O I like

• no not flat just small.

I love small/tiny boobs myself so much more than big and huge ones.
    they just look wrong to me

• A little. But you do have some breasts. Look at the bright side, they will always be perky and look great.

• U have small boobs, and many guys will dig them!

• for your build no your not

• Nope. Looks good

• No, you're perfect chested

• More or less.

• Oh look who we have here :p

• now i'm curious which one are you?

• Who cares since you blocked me anw...
      Peace ✌

• You look perfectly fine. Don't worry 👍

And flat chested is something else for me

• well you have something to hold on to xD so you´re good.

• lolol :P

• you are on the smaller side but definitely not flat. i bet most guys could and would want to work with that.

• okii thanks ^^

• Yes I think so whats your bra size? (not trynna be creepy hahah)
    I love all sizes don't think of small boobs as a bad thing (many people do but I don't)

• maybe a touch bit flat chested but it looks like awesome boobs nevertheless. played with a similar size before and it is awesome to play with.

• Lol good to know xD

• your size fits nicely into my hand and I can rub and massage very nicely. also when I put my lips onto it to suck them the girls just love it.

• Kinda small boobs, But i wouldn't mind that. I prefer smaller boobs on a girl, and so do many Guys :)

• Kindaish

• No there is some boob there

• More from Guys
    47