Which would you rather have, cute face ugly body Or ugly face great body?

which is more attractive? (You have to choose 1!)

cute face ugly body, or ugly face great body?

(you can't have both...)๐Ÿ˜’

• Cute face ugly body
  • Ugly face great body

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute face and ugly body. If someone sees a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp they will judge you and write you off straight away. When it comes to getting down to business and they dont like your body, then you tell them "you know where the door is, you big shallow hal".

• But Bulldogs are super cute

• Yep, but it's not that I don't date someone unless I like them on the inside, it's cuz my brain feels attraction to personalities, not faces

• 🤔lol😌

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't be attracted to someone unless there face is at least decent, but no one is trully ugly, everyone has some beauty that I could probably see if I know the person, cuz that's just how I work, I see the beauty in people no matter how they look physically

What Girls Said 15

• I'd rather have a cute face and not so great body. Yeah I'm may be bigger, but there's the gym for that. I don't have enough for a plastic surgeon, nor am I willing to resort on my body to attract other's.

• Dang, everything you said is correct lol... I'm screwed! 😌😔😅

• Lol the chicks that catch my eyes aren't your adverage chicks, their body builders or Drs or other business orientated females

• I'm average and none of the above. :D

• I can't have both? I can't have an ugly face and an ugly body? Party foul.

• I'd rather have a cute face and an ugly body because there a solution of dieting & going to the gym to change that. Sometimes makeup isn't enough to cover an ugly face, plus people will call me fake if I wear makeup all the time.

• ugly face great body, i can always wear makeup or get surgery but ugly bodies are hard to fix. i'm assuming it doesn't mean fat, just ugly proportions and shape.

• I'd go for the cute face.

• Cute face because I can just work out and get implants. Its difficult to get surgery to get a cute face since you're kinda limited.

• Hell, you can always work on your body. But with your face, there is no running away from it.

• Cute face ugly body.

• There's always makeup to make my face look better

• Lol I'm a dude I can't wear makeup 😆😂😂😅

• Then you can definitely do it no problem

• No.😑thx but no thanks...

• Cute face 😊.. since my face looks average but my body is too skinny 😕..

• who has nice bodies anyway x) either or is fine with me though (:

• I don't know this is hard!

• Hahaha oh man I thought id never run into someone like you on here.. You look like you'd beat the sh** out if someone lol😅😜

• LOL the main part of the body is the face!

• I think I'll just wear a paper bag from now on lol!!!🙈🐵

• Ok bye✌🏽️ Let's stop talking before people portray me as a fuckin pedophile bye smh

• depends if you just wanna fuck her occasionally or be in a relationship with her

• Cute face ugly body

What Guys Said 7

• Both is important!
    I guess however. body is a bit more important, it's just so damn important. But face is too! lol

• I mean... I don't look like I crawled from underneath a bridge, but I'm no pretty boy either, (atleast that's what I think of myself) but i only asked this question because I've had a lot of battles in my boyish days and even recently like last 2 or 3 years. I've got a few battle scars and I'm wondering if some girls aren't interested in me because if my battle scars, or if I'm just in not good enough shape

• I mean I care about my face, but I'm not trying to be that guy that's worried about weather or not he's hansome enough to attract certain girls I see at the gym or not... Its cuz a lot of these females are models or they compete. So some of their bodies makes me look like I've been eating twinkies for the last 4 years bro. 😔 no
      Homo but I even get self conscience when I'm smashing a chick and I look at myself in the mirror and I don't have my six pack

• I'm (like damn man this chick probably this I'm fat and lazy with this gut🙊🙈

• Voted A: I have bigger boobs than my wife, though I would hope most people I meet would see me as beautiful on the inside.

• Body you can change, so A

• It's a lot harder to change your body than you would think, don't believe everything you see on the Info-mercials.😌

• I have both an ugly face and ugly body

• Body can be worked on much easier than face so I'm gonna go with cute face.

• I don't think the question works if you're able to change the ugly parts.

• All ugly parts can be changed nowadays with surgery

• FACE FACE FACE