Is it bad that I feel self conscious when guys stare at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it bad? It could be. Is it natural or normal? Totally. You are not weird in any way. Most of us tend to have negative thoughts when we see someone staring at us. We thing they found something bad in our look. But maybe they found something they like about our look. So, try to stay away from negative thoughts.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's normal, nothing to worry about as such. It happens.

• It's okay, we all feel that way

• its normal that you would feel this way. you dont know why he is looking at you or what he is thinking. so you are trying to just not make a fool out of your self in the process.

• It's perfectly normal. Don't let your body language reflect that you feel self conscience, Pretend not to notice, exude confidence, have good posture, chest out, shoulders back, pleasant expression, purposeful walk. It comes from within. If you feel good about yourself, it shows. And, F them for staring at you, that's rude.

• perfectly normal lol

• Depends on what you are being conscious of and it's weird when anyone stares.. that's creepy...

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a bad thing really, it just means you may be shy or overthinking this. A guy could be staring for many reasons, he could even think you're attractive. It would only be truly bad if you started obsessing over the way someone looks at you and you let it really get to you, but it's natural to be shy when stared at.

• Nah that's natural

• No, I think all girls get that. You want to look good; it's normal. :)