Are my tits too small for my body?

my boobs are small?

my body is too big for theM? Are my tits too small for my body?is my body ok?
what can make me look better? suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got a great body. Great body. Looks like you are pushing (or pulling) your boobs up a little so I can't really tell your real size but I guarantee that you should not be worried or insecure. Try to be happy with your body and keep it in shape along with healthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be confident, you look beautiful

What Guys Said 54

• Your boobs are not too small (and your body is not too big). I think you are just perfect/. Very sexy.

• All good there!

• like fine to me

• I'm guessing this is a troll but just in case, you look magnificent.

• You are fantastic and have NOTHING to worry about!

• Very attractive body

• That body looks majestic.

• They look just fine lol

• Breast are fantastic and super proportional with body.

• The only thing you need to do is to stop worrying so much.
    Your body is fine.
    Insecurity is what is unattractive..

• The picture looks weird.

In the video you look great tho. 😜

• Haha yeah I know it looks weird because of the doodle effect! Thanks! 😛

• Boobs are not small at all and your body is smokin... my only suggestion is putting your hands above your head hahahaha jk

• nope nothing wrong with them or your body. if you are having a hard time frinding a SO then look at a posible personality problem

• You look great. Your proportions are right.. a light weight training program, walking, cardio. Goal being to tighten up and show some nuscle and your boobs will look much bigger. But honestly, you're just fine. Where do you tend to carry weight if you gain a few pounds?

• Usually gain on legs stomach ass arms all those places before tits, but strangely I used to have big boobs and then I got very thin got small and now gained a lot weight but they didn't grow as big as they were. I feel I need bigger boobs or smaller body thats why I was asking. Thanks for advice.

• They look perfect to me but you can message me if you want to show me a picture without your hands in the way and I can give you a more accurate opinion lol

• lol noooo but thank u!

• Never hurts to try lol but you're welcome. Tbh I think you have a very sexy body and you shouldn't worry or be insecure about anything

• You look good to me.

• you look delightful

• They look perfect.

• you're fine

• nothing to complain here.

• They are small.

• Your body and tits look just fine to me. Nice body.

• Your body looks perfect

• You look great, even with that bright red behind you...

• Your body is fine, why are you so insecure? Smh

• It's fine

• Perfect set

• Ok? Are you kidding me?

• They're perfect👌

• No they look fine, don't worry

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 15

• The only thing that looks real about this picture is the terrible photoshop.

• by photoshop you mean what exactly?
      blurriness or red on background?
      i don't even have that

I added the red with doodle to cover up my room so people won't figure out who i am. If i ever get to photoshop i'd make myself look perfect, but it would be stupid to photoshop a photo you want opinions on. it would defeat the purpose of the question. Just dumb.

• I admire your adherence to absurdity, OP. It's truly Drumpfian.

Spoilers for OP's next reply: This isn't my picture. I've never seen this picture in my life. I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Oh my gosh! That's so convenient! I was trying to work out the best way to get a screenshot of this! Thank you!

And the 98 in your youtube name. That's your birth year right? So you're not 18 yet?

• I think your body is amazing! Your boobs aren't too small and your body isn't too big. You are proportioned very nicely!

• Clothes.

• How is your body too big for anything, you're tiny lol

• That picture doesn't accurately depict your body or your boobs but you still look good

• Not photo shopping

• ? What's photoshopped?

• not at all they look nice

• No lmao

• Photoshop is a nice thing to have isn't it.

• Check out my update haha

• Yes i definitely think we should. It's obvious that the way she speaks on here shows her immature mentality And her true age. It will be reported.

• If you report it as sexually explicit, there's an option for a minor being involved.

• They are okay, small but okay :)

• No, you look fine.

• No they look fine.

• pity about the question being closed as I would like to tell the question owner that she has very sexy boobs. I would also have liked to tell her a few more stuff via private but that is clearly not happening now.

• @sexcrazy1 Bell pepper is still following my question hahha she is so obsessed with me. She's mad only because she accused me of altering my body and saying that my panties were fake too then I proved her wrong by posting my video and she desperately went to get her friend over to support her and reported my question. But they failed. :b

I told gag they could remove my video :b but not my question as it does not break any rules. Not photoshopped, only colored background and no nipples. then these two lames now are saying I'm under aged. ASSUming this based on the numbers I used at the end of my user name on youtube. Haha nHow desperate can they be? Haha I say very!!!

But I take it as a compliment. I never thought I looked ThaT good to be considered fake. She thinks my body has a too creative shape" 😛😁 to be real haha. i either think to low of myself or they just have awful bodies to consider mine THAT good! Or maybe they're jealous lesbians? gross. Bet she'll be back! Lol

• @BellePepper And also it's closed because I closed it.. Not because of anything else... I clicked on it when I selected MHO by accident 😛

• I think you would benefit from implants, your holding your boobs up and together and there's barely anything there. If your tits were relaxed and not held up they'd look even smaller. The reason I think you'd look good with implants is because you have broad shoulders, your shoulders are wider than your hips. Having larger breasts would compliment your frame and the larger boobs would also not make your broad shoulders stand out as much and bring balance to your body.