Which one of ladies looks like they would be out of my league?😌?

Hmm some beautiful women here... I'm into mixed females and light skinned females and pretty eyes and.. AHH!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ˜›πŸ˜„πŸ΅πŸ˜˜ hahaha no no just kidding

but folks can you take a look at these ladies and tell me which one do you think I could never hope to get in a million years?😌
hahai gotta know who's out of my league

πŸ”’...

5⃣...

• You could never get number 1.😏
  • Number 2. Is waaayy out of your league Jasper😌
  • Number 3. looks like she wouldn't d say hi to you bro πŸ˜‚
  • Number 4. Wouldn't give you the number unless you pull up in a Lamborghini 😎
  • Number 5. Hmm.. Keep dreaming sir😌😴😏
  • THEY ARE ALL OUT YOUR LEAGUE KID hah!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž
  • I don't know bout you but I COULD GET THEM ALL! THESE GIRLS ALL LOOK WAAY TOO EASY!😀
Lol ouch at the votes!.. 😂😅🙈
Most people are voting number 2 is out of my league but she looks the easiest to me...😌

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Number 2 based on the look in her eyes you can tell she would be hard to get.

What Girls Said 7

• I don t think any is really out of your league
    plus there is more to man than looks
    women are more harshly criticized on that

• None of them are out of your league, lol. You can have a chance with any of them if you try.

• Do you know those girls

• Hahaha nah! Lol!😆😅🙈😂

• Well then , i don't know how you look like so i can't tell but i don't really believe in the whole "league" thing. We're all humans & as long as you're nice and treat them well i'm sure they'll like you.

• I'm the ugly dude in my avatar... 😒 nothin special lol sorry.. But these girls get hit on all the time by random dudes so I'm sure anything I say isn't anything abnormal

• It's all just a matter of trying.

• I didn't know you were still active. by the way you'll never know if you never try!

• Hahaha yeah I'm still around. Well... Diet of, I kinda hide out... I do t really participate anymore, I might pop up to check messages or read something amusing but it's rare that I speak... And I had no idea you were still around either.. It's a pleasure to see you again. I was certain you had left by now... And I don't like any girls right now, I don't even know these ladies in real life... I was so bored on Sunday that I posted like 2 or 3 dumb irrelevant questions just to see what the votes would say lol😅

• Thanks, it's nice to see you too :D I did left but then I was back, then I left again and now I'm back again haha

• Hahaha a bit indecisive I see, lol you've been hooked! I have a feeling you'll be around for a while 😌

• You'll just have to try and see man

• Hahaha oh so you cheering for me? I want number cl5 and number 2 but I think number 2 wouldn't give me the time of day.😔😌

• Definitely im in !

• Oh yeeeaaahhh!.. I'm winning now!
      😌👉🏽👓😎 lol

• You never know until you try. Like you don't know what they are looking for. Maybe none of these lovely ladies are out of your league.

What Guys Said 12

• Attitude is everything... if you work hard and come off as a decent guy any one of those ladies would be interested.

• None are out if your league brah! 😎 All of the are hot! 😍

• Implying that girls could possibly be out of MrLion's league. Wtf brother?

• Hahaha I know right? I'm disgracing myself... I was just bored on Sunday man... It was either post some dumb questions or go watch glue dry lol easy choice

• Hahaha easy choice for sure

• Doesn't matter. If you like her, find out more about her, and keep on going step-by-step.

• Never put anyone on a pedestal, homie. These gals burp and fart just like you.

• All of them.. lol jk but id date number 1

• You're a good looking dude, u can pull all these ladies! :-D

• Wow, that first girl is HOT!

• 3... 4... 5... Is my choice and not in that order.. I think number 5 would be my first prey 😈

• Her install is goldenbarbie

• I feel like #2 would be the easiest to crack, she just looks like she's looking for a man to screw up so for a good 3 to 6 months you just have to be a romantic good boy and your in the game.

• The only ones you could probably get are 3 and 4 and 5 if you had money.

• They are all hot <3 i dont believe in leagues so its if they like you or not but you got to try

• Number 2, she's even way, way, way, way, way out of my league.

But man I would love to have such a gorgeous girlfriend - but that's never to be

• All of them