How old do you think I am based on my body?

How old do you think I am based on my body?I know that I look skinny and I'm 3/4 Asian (filipina/indonesian) but my ex f. w. b. told me that I have the body of a 14 year old. Is it that bad?

I'm 20 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like a healthy girl. You just have a small frame. As long as you aren't trying to starve yourself, I bet you're at a healthy weight. A lot of guys like slim girls and some don't. A large amount of girls are going to be jealous.

You probably don't have a body that would look curvy like Kim K or Nicki M if you gained weight. There are lots of guys that prefer either body type. Your ex friends with benefits was probably trying to hurt you and lower your self esteem by criticizing you due to anger or bitterness.

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU LOOK FANASTIC! OMG seriously it's my goal to get down to your size. Can I ask you what your height, weight, BMI is? I love how delicate your arms look. No it's not a bad thing to look young, I'm actually really flattered when people tell me I look like a teen... not so much my body, just my face, but I would love to look as delicate as you do here! Don't worry about what men think so much, most men have bad taste. Just look at the new Sports Illustrated, a magazine for men, the cover model is OBESE. Even Barbara Palvin is quite fat in that magazine WTF.

• thank you! I'm 5'2" and 78 lbs

• wow that is very light! but you have a smaller bone structure so i think it looks fine. i look more like candice swanepoel, wider hips and shoulders, bones etc so for me to be that light i would look sick, but i think it looks fine on you. ignore the jealous bitter women on here. they're probably just unhappy with their own bodies.

• ok thank you :)

What Guys Said 42

• you're just small man

• Definitely like 12-15. Not even like a teenage body. The good news is that you will age more slowly than other people and will probably live longer. Looking younger means less free radical damage. That Asian blood is probably what it is. Asians age so much more slowly than other races. I saw this 40 year old Japanese woman on youtube, she looked like she was max 28. I swear.

But. The face is really important in determining age, as well.

• 14, maybe 15

• Your ex friends with benefits liked that sort of thing then did he? Dang! lmfao

• No, it's not bad in any way. From what you say about your origins, you are just one of many beautiful, petite ladies. Just perfect. You have nothing to be concerned about.

• You do look pretty young based on your body, but I am sure if we saw your face would likely look your age.

Bodies give no indication of age though I have seen women who are in there 30's and 40's and have a body similar to an 18 or 20 year old.

• 14- 20

• Well, you're skinny, but that doesn't mean you look like a young teen. Anyway, I don't think he said it in a bad way. It was just a comment.

• Umm, yeah, you look 13... very skinny, I prefer more meat.

• wow tat is a lot of pink.

• you do have a young looking body but we all come in different shapes and sizes so i wouldn't really dwell on it that much. There is nothing wrong with your figure at all.

• Damn! Any pedophile will happily marry you..

• You do look quite young

• 16 years old filler.

• You're definitely older than 14 at first glance.

• No, you seem 20 to me. There's a girl who is 2 years younger than you, who is incidentally my crush, and she's maybe the same size or smaller.

• I'd say 19 and you're body is fucking perfect :D

• Kind of, but I don't think it's a bad thing, especially if you are over 18.

• underage

• You look 18 to 20. Thin and short makes you younger forever. You'll understand the joy in your 40s when you'll still look like your 20.

• You have like a petite body, i like it But not Everyone does

• No, that's good

• nice kitty ;)

• I know you posted the answer but I was gonna say 18-19

• 15-16. I really hope more like 20-21. You got it going on girl

• Whats a fwb?

You do look pretty young tho

• I would go with a body of a 16 yo

• Hot.

• he is right with 14 maybe 15, very nice!!

• You have a sexy body 😘

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14

• You look 17, you need to eat more

• I don't think what you look like is bad. You might not be some people's body pref.

• I met some indonesians and philippino girls before, they are hell skinny, size 4 instead of the standard petite size of 6.

• You look 15

• 14 or 15, how old are you?

• Really young and probably with an eating disorder

• I eat 3x a day but very healthy and I'm naturally skinny.

• Someone who's never even completed high school could see these things they're that blatant.
      If you don't speak English, don't start arguments with English speaking people, you sound mentally handi-capped.

I say "if" "were" and "probably" as it's uneducated to say something is for certain. And yes, I can see you are unhealthily skinny. That's the thing about pictures, they show what people look like lol.

• "If you don't speak English, don't start arguments with English speaking people, you sound mentally handi-capped. "
      you understand everything and that's enough. if it bothers you then don't use the fucking internet because it doesn't know national borders.

and you keep insulting. you're waste of time, go annoy someone else.

• You're just petite, nothing wrong with that. As long as you are healthy and eating well then you should be happy and confident in your body.

• 15 years old

• My super honest opinion... you look like you could be very young. Like middle school

• just eat more u pretty though

• I've never seen a fat Asian female.

You are very small but i believe it is natural for you!

• You straight up have the body of a 12 yr old. No hips or boobs is what makes you look so young.

• 11 - 12

• What about your height

• I'd say late teens maybe. Like 17-18.

• 17-19 years old.