What is your opinion of the middle girls body?

• Perfect!!
  • Good size
  • Average
  • Too Thin

Most Helpful Guy

• Like an old school barbie doll which to me isn't a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's in her teens yes? Teens are suppose to be thin. This weird curvy trend is quite odd to me, I think she looks great and she will fill out nicely in her 30s and be a little more curvy without being fat. When girls are in their teens and already curvy they turn into hefers when they age.

What Guys Said 45

• Wow, I cannot comment. You girls are all my Daughter's age! You are all very pretty. Please just do this old man a favor?

Please cover just a little more skin.

Thanks,

~A Dad

• She looks good, but she is really skinny and could gain some more weight. Looks like she has that ideal petite genetics to work with, so I hope she is nice to her parents for giving that to her lol.

• the angle makes it look way thinner than what really is

• MALNOURISHED, ANOREXIC, WEAK! These words perfectly describe her!

The two other girls are also too thin, but the middle one looks as if she's dying without food! What's wrong with her? Why doesn't she eat anything?

• Very nice but a little thinner than I prefer. Maybe it's just the angle. But still a very nice figure.

• She looks unhealthily slim - maybe two skipped meals away from emaciation. If she was a size 10 - 12 she would be very attractive when she is older. Just remind the girl on the right to do up her laces though, she's gonna do herself a mischief.

• Absolutely perfect! Thin, but not too thin. 10/10 for me.

• Good size, it's nice, but she could get some more meat on her and she'd look perfect.

• Way too thin.

• she is stunning and very much the kind of girl i would go after as is the girl to the left of her... i have always likes very petite framed girls.

but at the same time i have also found curvier girls attractive aswell but overall i find myself drawn to feminine petite girls like the one in the middle.

• forgot to mention herself and the girl to the left are of similar shape and size the only difference is the girl in the middle looks a little more tired around the eyes which tells me she is maybe undereating and lack of sleep opposed to the other girl who is similar size but probably eats enough and maintains size through excercise and adequate sleep.

• they're all too thin, too blonde, too teen.

• It concerns me. If she thinks she has to be that small to be attractive I am sad for her. If she's eating healthy and all that and that's just who she is.. then I'd say Hot damn!

• Would bang all three. If in a kill, bang, marry situation I would kill the one on the left, bang the one in the middle and marry the hottie on the right!! :p

• You are in good shape, but a little too thin in my opinion.

• She is too snlkinny but I still find her aexy

• Looks good to me

• Seems too thin. The one on the right is ideal.

• Her waist is soo thin it's crazy!!!

• Apsulutly perfect 10/10 you girl could be model

• all three look to thin to me

• you are all twigs

• Is she you?

• too thin but she has nice tits

• she's super skinny but super pretty i could look past it

• Too skinny but great size boobs

• may be a little too thin, but I voted good size.

• She looks like a doll,, in a good way

• really nice.
    they're all nice shapes

• Just saved this picture to my spank bank for later.

• daddy like all 3 ;)

• More from Guys
    15

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Wow, super skinny, but I was that thin when I was 12, but I had a growth spurt and I filled in, she looks unhealthy almost.

• That's her body habitus. She is neither too thin nor perfect. That's the lean model lock that runway models get.

• she's quite thin.. but looks fine

• she would be great if her shoulders weren't broad and her head so big, it looks unbalanced and makes her seem extremely disproportionate. went with "too skinny"

• All three are a little too thin in my books but the middle one looks like she has an eating disorder. There's naturally skinny and then there's sickly skinny.

• I think she looks pretty ideal, but young too, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she gains some weight.

• Too tiny. Childlike. I'm pretty skinny too. So its bad if I say it xD

• Nice shape and she's pretty.
    Very tiny though

• The girl on the right really needs to tie her shoes.

• she is pretty sexy

• Looks a bit like a lollipop. Large head, stick body.

• What about their heights

• Too skinny...