What is an ugly person?

Describe what an ugly girl is to you. Personally & looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I consider P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ totally ugly in looks... and not best personality either...

Those 2 I mentioned above are members here... but I won't write their full names since it's gonna be considered a member post... but ya can make guesses if ya want... I only give first letter of their names and how many letters their names have as hints...

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, being 'ugly' usually goes deeper than how close your physical appearance falls in respect to societal ideals for beauty.

You can be technically attractive, yet ugly af if you derive pleasure from belittling or bullying others. If you have nothing to show for yourself other than getting ego-boosts at the misfortune of others, no amount of good looks you may posses would have much value in my eyes.

What Guys Said 16

• a straight bitch... with a bitchy personality... dont give a hoot if she looks like Megan Fox, if she is bitchy, she ugly.

• Like beauty, ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I don't see people as physically ugly. Someone will think they are physically beautiful even though I may not. I see ugly as a character trait. You can be beautiful on the outside but a truly ugly person and vice versa.

• an ugly girl is one that is ugly on the inside. she may have beauty but her horrible behavior makes her ugly. Bitches are always ugly. Greedy girls are ugly.

• If I can't tell whether she is a guy or a girl.

• refer to transparent wannabes like the kardashians and paris hilton

• Someone with a mean personality

• doesn't smile, no heart, likes soaps, likes flash games similiar like diamond dash, do not respond to interest and/or efort, by looks; the thin/fat, being not fit and weak, a lot makeup on a girl,

• In the South ugly refers to a person or situation's degree of civility.
    As far as being physically ugly, is that possible? Does God make ugly people? Do you have the balls to throw that stone from your glass house?

• Girl who tries too hard on her appearance, to the point that she just looks like the rest of the magazine girls

• Just look at me and I'm ugly physically.

• Well I'm an ugly guy so there's that.

• Hm, a Watermelon.

• a fatty... fatties are not hot.. ever.

• The one with no self respect.

• A fake and in responsible girl

• I don't know about ugly girls , but ugly guy is one who is overly hairy.

What Girls Said 8

• 1|0
  • Someone who has a mean personality and has an angry attitude at the world.
    Physically, I don't know what I find attractive is subjective.

• An ugly girl is someone who thinks she is better than everyone else and puts others down for her own enjoyment. A girl who wants to get compliments from you but never gives you any. Basically a self centered bitch. Looks don't matter at all. She could be totally hot and still be the ugliest person.

• ugly on the inside. bad attitude, bad personality, just evil endeavors, rude towards people. someone who's narcissistic. list is long...

• To be honest I'm big on personality/intelligence/and a guy's goals. If you look good great! But if there's nothing more there I will get really bored with you. So what is ugly to me is a guy with nothing to offer on any level. But of course physical wise yes some guys I definitely would not date (there has to be some attraction there)

• A person who is just ugly on the inside. No such thing as a ugly person though (Look wise)

• Looks : fat or too short or doesn't shower
    Personality : arrogant, mean, close-minded

• Too short makes them ugly? May not be your thing but ugly?

• @GingerGuy not ugly, no. I'm tall so I don't want soeone short, but some short guys are handsome. What I meant (and didn't express myself well) is the fat/ short combo.

• Someone with features that aren't symmetrical.