Hi guys new to this and I'm a bit insecure with my look so please see the below image give me an honest opinion and any tips to improve my look?

Hi guys new to this and I'm a bit insecure with my look so please see  the below image give me an honest opinion and any tips to improve my look?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Shave the neck beard and voila! Instacutie

• Your hair doesn't seem to really have any style so you could try doing something a by more exciting there. And either get rid of the facial hair or grow a full well-Kempt beard.

• Get a shave, and maybe jazz up your hair style a little bit. Perhaps grow it out and have spiked hair, it will compliment your face shape

• You are cute, and you have wonderful eyes. Very warm and caring. I think you are adorable. :)

• Well I think your totally cute: But I think you could maybe grow out the hair and beard, but that's just my personal preference.

• Maybe shave and let your hair grow a little, you have very nice characteristics

• No, you look great. Your cute.

• don't change a thing

• Don't be insecure!! U look handsome!

• Nice eyes!!

• Grow your hair. and change ıts shape. and your Beard is not good.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you'd look better with more of a medium length cut, like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...89814c4b33.jpg

Also, the chinbeard is kinda gross. You'd look better with a short but full beard, or clean-shaven.

• You look good, I mean it. Like an average guy.
    The buzz cut suits you in my opinion which saying something because not all guys can pull it off.
    I do not know about the facial hair though. That is either a miss or keep thing. maybe try more goatee with it.

• I don't think you're a bad looking dude 😏

• Nancy Boy

• You look like a normal person to me nothing to worry about.

• Shave face daily.