Hi guys new to this and I'm a bit insecure with my look so please see the below image give me an honest opinion and any tips to improve my look?

Hi guys new to this and I'm a bit insecure with my look so please see  the below image give me an honest opinion and any tips to improve my look?

1|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Shave the neck beard and voila! Instacutie

0|1
    0|0
  • Your hair doesn't seem to really have any style so you could try doing something a by more exciting there. And either get rid of the facial hair or grow a full well-Kempt beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a shave, and maybe jazz up your hair style a little bit. Perhaps grow it out and have spiked hair, it will compliment your face shape

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute, and you have wonderful eyes. Very warm and caring. I think you are adorable. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I think your totally cute: But I think you could maybe grow out the hair and beard, but that's just my personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe shave and let your hair grow a little, you have very nice characteristics

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you look great. Your cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't change a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be insecure!! U look handsome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice eyes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow your hair. and change ıts shape. and your Beard is not good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think you'd look better with more of a medium length cut, like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...89814c4b33.jpg

Also, the chinbeard is kinda gross. You'd look better with a short but full beard, or clean-shaven.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look good, I mean it. Like an average guy.
    The buzz cut suits you in my opinion which saying something because not all guys can pull it off.
    I do not know about the facial hair though. That is either a miss or keep thing. maybe try more goatee with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're a bad looking dude 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Nancy Boy

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a normal person to me nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave face daily.

0|0
    0|0