Guys, Judging by pictures, what would you assume my sexual orientation is?

I know it is hard to tell, and its bad to judge by looks. But what would you assume?Guys, Judging by pictures, what would you assume my sexual orientation is?

• Straight
    29% (24)
  • Bisexual
    49% (41)
  • Lesbian
    16% (13)
  • Asexual
    6% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't reall tell someones sexuality by looking at them... well in most cases 😅

But you look normal, and since the vast majority of people are straight, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you are straight.

Nothing led me to believe otherwise.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Oh I like these things. My gaydar is pretty good, even though I'm not gay. Well, they call it gaydar, but I just call it perception. Lets see.

Bisexual. Definitely bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • d00d i would just think you're some girl whos chillin lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I've given up trying to guess. If I was dating, I'd just ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hope you're straight or bi. If not, a lot of guys are gonna be sorely disappointed! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume you're actually straight, like every other basic white girl feigning bisexuality/lesbianism to be hip and cool. If you actually had a faceful of sweaty, hairy amazon snatch, you would drop the facade pretty quickly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • by looks i cannt tell i would have to get to know you better. but if i had to choose i would say ether bi or lesbian

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly a lot of bisexual girls to me are either not super attractive or are really slutty looking which you're neither but it was a hard decision between lesbian and straight... went with straight

0|0
    0|0
  • how should we be able to tell? and why does it matter? most girls are straight or bi so I'll just go with those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should have put transexual, bc your face makes you look like a guy trying to pass off as a female. Just very strong, defined features that are usually found on males more than females... Especially the shape of your jaw bone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you prefer men but if a sexy lady wanted to fool around you would be up for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging by your eyes I say bisexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • i vote bi just a feeling so which are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • TG, and if I'm right I want a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm like Trisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual for Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Total dyke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted bisexual

0|0
    0|0
  • bottom facing down

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight!

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you're asking this question in the first place, I would assume you are not straight. I'm guessing bisexual, because you don't look like the stereotypical lesbian and like someone said, the majority of girls are bisexual nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bisexual. Every girl seems to be bisexual these days.

Which sucks that's twice as much competition now...

0|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more