What do you consider more attractive?

What do you consider more attractive ?
when people see skinny girls they say they should eat more and put some meat in their bones but usually they don't like girls that don't have a flat stomach

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as the pics are concerned, I rather see a woman in the first pic than the second one. In the second pic, she is wearing pants that don't fit her, making her look fat. The pants look like they are stretched beyond a comfortable fit (just look at the button hole). Having a belly at a young age isn't attractive, either... more likely that person will gain more weight over the years. The woman in the first pic is the ideal look but rarely found on women once past the age of 30 unless she never has a child.

Most Helpful Girl

• A middle ground :p

No matter what you look like people will have something terrible to say about it. Find the beauty in your body and work on looking YOUR best, not someone elses. If you're naturally slim and a little more svelte and less curvy play that up. If you're naturally a little curvier exaggerate your curves, etc etc.

What Guys Said 28

• I prefer #1. I have guy friends who would definitely prefer #2 (and others who would prefer #1). There's no "right answer" because guys' tastes vary. Plus, we sometimes like to sample from both ends of the buffet...

• 1st girl. yummy.

• I like Girl #2. She has the correct amount of curves which creates a more interesting shape and look.

• I'll take the second everytime

• Being really skinny myself, I like girls who can relate to me with skinniness.

• the first one. the second one isn't bad (but could need some toning) but I'm generally a fan of the skinny/petite body type

• #1 Would have chosen #2 is she were 10 - 15 less. However, a nice curvaceous gal lik 2 needs to bee seen nude to be appreciated. (trust me)

• I prefer pic 1, I don't like very skinny body like the anorexic girl, but the first girl have a health body. ¿Do you understand me?

• I like the shape of the first girl far more. Skinny girls are getting very rare, so it's pretty damn annoying hearing people say the "she needs a sandwich" crap.

• Girl 1 has a nice body. Girl 2 has an ok body with a bit of toning she would be sexy

• I personally find the 2nd picture much more attractive

• I prefer #2.

• personally I like the second.

• Body 1

• second pic is way better =)

• 2nd girl.. curvy <3

• Didn't see the face of the second girl. I'm more attracted to the face than the body

• 2. I can actually have sex with #2 cause she's not a photoshop image.

• The second on is better in my opinion. Yeah she maybe a little chubby but I like more.

• I like the 1st girl best. I like skinny girls in general

• both are pretty, but 2 does it better for me.

• I prefer girl in pic 2. Is she real. Want to know her.

• nice hips on #2

• the 1st one obviously

• Girl #2

• 1|1
  • I would think it really depends on her personality , I would think that the girl on the bottom is more attractive.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I find the second one more attractive. It's a more realistic body shape that a larger percentage of women can acquire, and realism is good.

• Yea 2nd would look much better with a few pounds less

• I like the first

• Girl 1 is sexy.
    Girl 2 is sexy as well, in a different way.
    I do think it's kinda unfair 1 is a magazine model though. She probably has photoshop

• Both look good but I prefer the second one

• I think the last one is better..

• number 2 definitely

• they are both equal