Guys, why is the attention on and off?

So some days I go out (shopping, lunch, everyday life things etc) and ill have nearly every guy staring and checking me out then I can go out other days and get 1 or 2 and then other days NONE! What is that? Makes me think I've turned ugly then I feel bad about myself.. Why is that tho? Is it because I look ugly that day? I know it's not such a big problem but it frustrates me. So any idea?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't be one day beautiful and another ugly :).

I think it could happen if you have different make up, different clothes, your hair is somewhat different, or if you have different level of self confidence, too. But your body is the same from one day to another, it can't change very much in one day ;).

• And of course that people are different, as someone said. People have different taste. by the way, have the guys who stare at you ever talked to you, or they just stare?

• Sorry, what does "get hit on mean"?

• By the way, do you wish guys staring at you to talk to you, or you don't wish that?

What Guys Said 9

• I get the same thing. Like today I was walking to the bus stop from the train station and this lady who I found decent was walking in front of me. She looked back like 3 times and then I ended up walking in front of her. When I got on the bus and took a seat that same lady got on and quickly sat beside me. She then pretended to read a book while looking at me the whole time.

The women attracted to me seem to be in their late 20s to 30s. And I'm still at the point where I'm like why would any lady look at an ugly guy like me. But honestly I rarely get days where I'm not being looked at. I guess women love men at 6 feet with beards and glasses.

• Why do you think you're ugly lol

• I wouldn't get nervous around you

• That's nice to hear. I'm not intimidating or I try not to be intimidating. Im at 6 feet who also has a large chest and shoulders. I'm not fat but I'm not a skinny guy. But when I talk to women they get all nervous like this one girl at my work. She always looks at me and when I talk to her, she seems very nervous and talks in a lower and softer tone than when she talks to others. I swear I creep her out.

• there are different people so some will think you're attractive and some don't. also, it may be hat you're wearing. is it really that hard for you to understand?

• My guess is what you're wearing from day to day is the difference maybe. Or maybe some days you just notice it more. Why are you so focused on guys staring at you?

• You shouldn't worry about what every guy thinks about you. Some guys will like you, some won't; that's just how it goes.

• you cannt be in the spot light all the time. sorry to tell you that but its true

• Maybe you're trailing toilet paper fom your heel

• You probably have a big butt...

• It's not that big but it's not small.

• You would have to come visit for me to tell

• diff guys like diff things?