Guys, How do I look?

Guys, How do I look?
I just got a bikini and I wanted to know what people thought of me in it. Please comment.

• 1-2 (need to change a lot) pls comment what
    14% (12)
  • 3-4 (not bad, could lose a few lbs)
    28% (23)
  • 5-6 (pretty good looking)
    29% (24)
  • 7-8 (shouldn't change anything)
    18% (15)
  • 9-10 (absolutely perfect)
    11% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I must admit, that isn't the best picture lol.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You got the basics baby, nice foundation to work from. I like the sweep of your thigh, the curvature form your lower butt to lower back, your breasts are at a good height and look ample, though they might loose a little when we get rid of some of the water weight and shrink that mid section around the core and that will let your upper glutes (butt) round out, flatten the abs atake a bit off the upper thighs. Then we an go with a much smaller bikini bottom which will sit 1.5 -2 inches above Mons pubes. you'll be hot as hell. No more bikini line shaving, we go Brazilian, check for peach fuzz, do an exfoliation, gentle tan, Hair, eyes & makep. A mani & pedi and you get the gold star.

When do we start?

• Well, I'm trying to start now. Any tips?

• Thanks, Kate. I will. got to go uot for s while. Try you later.
      Kurt

• Okay

What Guys Said 25

• Have to agree with @BertMacklinFBI about the room looks just as big as my master bed in my home. As for the pic you look like a young kid in a bikini. As long as you like how you look in it. Wear it.

I enjoy the patriotism. LOL.

legis.wisconsin.gov/.../flag.gif

• damn you got a big fucking room. that looks like a queen size bed, minimum, and all that space in front of it.

American pride right lol

• It's actually my parents bedroom. And it's a king bed lol. My mirror in my room sucks and my mom and dad weren't in there when I took the pic lol

• My friend keeps telling me you look fine, but I keep thinking I need to lose some weight. And I do want to wear the swimsuit because I've always wanted a patriotic swimsuit like that (yes I'm 100% American). I think I just worry too much

• if you want body goals then go for it, nothing wrong with that. if you're not confident with the way your body looks in a bikini out in public and the thought makes you cringe then don't do it. but there are all kinds of people at the beach in their swimwear, and they all come in different sizes and shapes, literally no one gives af. if you want go wear the bikini at the beach but keep a shirt on and take the shirt off whenever you do feel comfortable, then when you're not feeling it put the shirt back on.

• Start running and shed some pounds.

• I'm not used to seeing such bikinis when I ever go to a pool, but you're pretty though. You're ready for summer.

• needs a bit of toning but it's not bad, good base to work with 👍

• Thanks. Any ideas on how to tone up?

• You look just fine and nice bathing suit.

• Good 💁

• Well objectively speaking you could lose a bit more weight but I personally like your body type.

• 11 better than perfect :D

• Really? Thanks so much! ☺️

• Hm, that's weird. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how far have you been with a guy? (don't answer if you don't want to, or just tell me in a pm haha)

• Back off Douche bag
      Trying to take advantage of an young, insecure teenage girl is asking for trouble.

• You need to drop your body fat percentage

• Tone the tummy.

• You look nice... wouldn't change anything... :)

• U look so hot

• Thanks so much ☺️

• Hi there name's Sonata, Moonlit Sonata.

• Count calories, be way you more active!

• You look pretty hot & sexy.

• you looks like 9-10 (absolutely perfect). wear more stylist cloths.

• Nice very nice

• Sexy 😘

• Chubby and below average

• You look good to me!

• You look great! You rock that bikini

• I voted D

• bad girl ;)

• You should have put in beautiful as one of the options because that's my answer (:

• Thanks ☺️ I wasn't really sure what to put as one of the answers. I'm terrible at making polls lol

• Which category?

• Society and culture