Is my skirt too short?

And does it suit me? Any ideas please.Is my skirt too short ?

Most Helpful Guy

• That skirt really suits you , but it really is too short. People will definitely be able to see your underwear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your legs look photoshopped and the skirt is unflattering.

What Guys Said 56

• thats not a fucking skirt lol.

dont kid yourself

• Literally one of the worst leg photoshops I have ever seen, your left leg is literally a pixelated blur...

• I didn't ask bout it?

• Smells like photoshop.

• Photoshop legs return! Still hot...

• It depends on where you're gonna wear it. If you gonna strut out of the bathroom and tempt him to jump that sweet, round bottom, it's fine. If you plan to leave the house, it's over the top too short. Don't get me wrong: I love trashy and i think it's sexy as hell but if I picked you up to go out, I'd have to give you a hard, hot bare bottom spanking before making you change.

• Seems like "skirt" wore inside when the boyfriend is coming over than something in public.

• Too much photoshop. Especially left leg. When you ask if ur skirt is too short then you are only one who can answer that - depends how much u want to show.

• Yes, indeed it's too short!

• that is the shittest photoshop i have ever seen

• I would equate something like that with a streetwalker.

• I am not streetwalker.

• Then perhaps a longer skirt would be in order. Sexy does not mean where more revealing clothes, it means wear classy clothes that gives off a sexy vibe. A longer tight skirt would have the same effect as the skirt you are wearing above and show less.

This type of skirt would be okay if you wanted to turn on a boyfriend not every guy that walks by on the street.

• short but very attractive. sexy skirt.

• Yes it is to short. There is no question that it is a fine line between sexy and trashy. And obviously some girls want to be trashy. Your skirt is more trashy then sexy. I would say anything less then mid thigh is trashy. Anything longer then the knee is too grandma. So mid thigh is just right. I'm all for showing skin and short shorts are perfect for that as long as your buns aren't completely hanging out. That's trashy :-)

• Its fine. Nice bum

• Yeah, it suits you alright. However, if this is for a professional look, a big big no, same for family. If this is for hitting the town and trying to have a good time then this is perfect, doesn't give off a slutty look but defiantly says that you are interested in something.

• You've stolen my boxer!

• That depends on a couple of things, first do you think it's too short? From your boyfriends point of view probably too short, from the male casual observer nope looks good... female probably too short... and parents would have a cardiac infarction...

• yes. unless you're interviewing for porn

• For GaG? Well considering some girl posted a picture butt naked asking about if her pussy was fat, it's not the most revealing selfie I've seen on here.

• Too short or too long depends on you. Just wear what you like and don't listen to people :). by the way, you have very beautiful legs ;)

• no its not to short if you are looking to show off your back side.

• Depends on where you are going it is short for work but going clubimg you are sire to get lots of looks and requests. Do you plan on wearing panties or letting it all show

• Your skirt is too short.

• Not short enough.

• Why is your butt all bumpy?

• All I can think about is sex rigth now. If that's what you are going for then you win. If you want to have conversations it's too short.

• Looks good to me

• Depends. Are you trying to seduce someone?

• I think that isn't your ass, edited or wearing something.

• Yes... that's extremely short.

• YES!!!

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 40

• Lol the skirt looks cropped off and strange. Honestly think a knee length or longer pencil skirt would look better. Still shows the shape of the ass without being far too revealing. If you wanna go anywhere with anything as short as that then get shorts. Also don't forget that the type of skirt you're wearing goes up when you walk. So yeah... Go out with it at your own risk...

• If you need to ask then it mostly likely is.

• Posts same photo shopped pic in "how do I look" twice.

Gets away with it by asking different questions about legs, then skirt.

What is that you REALLY want darling?

We all see that you photo shopped your legs and your skirt barely covers your bubble butt. We get it. What else do you need to know?

• Oh look it's the girl that likes to show her photoshopped pics on here with her ass hanging out. The leg question wasn't good so now it's a skirt question. Insecurity and attention trolling is strong with this one.

• No, it doesn't suit you. Not hot at all to be walking around with your ass hanging out.

• Oml this chick photo shopped herself. Girl stop, just stop.

• If you want to go outside and not be mistaken for a working girl, yes, that's too short. If you want the customers to get a peek of the goods, then no, this is perfect.

• I think it's safe to say that it way to short. And in my opinion i think you'd look even better in a fit and flare skirt. But again do what ever you want, it's a free country :P

• Yes, it's too short. If you bend over even the tiniest bit everything will show. So unless that's the intent... too short.

• Well unless you're a stripper or a hooker then...
    38.media.tumblr.com/...ldkua05fDU1qej93ko1_500.gif

• Yeah way too short... It's so obvious that I'm wondering if you're trolling.

• Too short to walk around public?

• You don't even need to bend over, we already see everything tbh 😂

• It isn't obvious? She is either trolling or looking for people to tell her how good she looks. Either way, she photoshopped out part other leg to make herself look thinner.

• Your butt looks lumpy under that long t-shirt.

• Is that even a skirt? I thought those were bottomless panties...

• Nah, this is perfect attire for Walmart shopping... you will fit right in ;)

• It's too short but it's your body. But shorts that skirt are uncomfortable to look at cuz I feel like they're gonna slide up any moment

• One of your legs is smaller than the other. Also it appears as tho you have stuffed tissues down your knickers. I can't think why tho because your butt is big enough already.

• you look like you put a pillow in there first and second your legs look airbrushed

• photoshopped hoochie mama strikes again.

• 1) that's not even a skirt
    2) your butt is hanging out = total no-no
    3) why are your legs blurry?

• It is really short.

• Uhh yeahhh, don't bend over in that.

• Looks like a belt

• How do you bend over

• Favor baby dapper

• Ugh it's "photoshopped legs, ass hanging out" lady again.

• Lool I thought it was a top. Could have fooled me.

• your bum looks good if your comfertable wearing it out then do so if you have doughts then just don't !

• It does look short but it is very sexy! Where are you going to wear it

• That is without a doubt way way too short.

• it is.. u have unnaturally protruding butt

• More from Girls
    10