Do you think this choker is attractive and is it too tight around her neck?

These pictures show the contrast between men looking attractive and comfortable with their neck's naked whilst the girls wear a choker to look sexy. Unfair or Sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not attractive, it looks too tight and too small for her. The girl behind her is wearing one that looks fine.

What Guys Said 13

• It's up to her but I don't think it conveys the mastery you're probably looking for. A choker that's a bit wider and just fits is more of a statement.

• I've seen very few women ever ear a choker. I've known many women who don't even like wearing a necklace. Your entire premise that women must wear chokers to be seen as attractive, while men can "bare their naked necks" is... hell, I can't even call it silly. I'm sorry, but it is down right retarded.

And a thick black string tied around the throat is not a choker.
    Something like this: g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...n-Ribbon-Necklaces-For.jpg

is what I think of when I think "choker." And that definitely doesn't look very tight and uncomfortable.

• I mean I think they're sexy,, but I feel like it conveys submissiveness in a subtle way? The one in that picture looks weird, it's way too tight. Also plenty of guys wear suit/tuxedo which is tight on the neck with a tie and women seem to find those attractive.

most guys tend to have their shirt collar open at the neck for comfort and its looks attractive when they are relaxed but on girls the choker looks attractive even though it feels more restrictive

• Yeah, choker is a must!
    Similarly, they need:
    headbands for forehead - too much forehead open
    polka dots for nose tip
    black strips for earlobes
    A thingy to hide eyelids
    Big MUSTANG STRIPS on jaw lines!

What the actual F! I am so disgusted by this choker idea! No it's not unattractive, but rather the whole idea is stupid - even more stupid than high heels!

• Yes the choker looks to tight but it's up to her if it's the look she is after

• Who said women need a choker to look sexy? None of those women would look any less beautiful without them. I don't know where this idea came from but it's not coming from me and I've not heard of any other men demanding women to wear these things.

• I don't much care for the choker look. I can't say it's unfair though because the person is choosing to wear it.

• Wearing that is her own personal choice. Nothing unfair about it.

• Nobody is forcing her to wear a choker. It isn't even mainstream attractive. I personally dont like the look i prefer a naked neck or a loose fine necklace. So i dont think it is unfair because she chooses to wear it.

• I have no idea what you're trying to say here... what are we comparing?

• I think chokers are sexy depending on the choker

• Seems completely unnecessary since it's not really attractive.

• Hers looks too tight.

If it makes you feel better about teh patriarchy, i can post some pics of women with off the shoulder dresses with their neck all comfortable, then men wearing ties.

What Girls Said 5

• The choker looks very uncomfortable..

• It would only be unfair if someone was forcing her to wear it, but they aren't. It's her choice to wear it. Is it comfortable? I don't know, but she obviously likes it or else she wouldn't bother wearing it.

• what the heck does this even mean? what's the correlation? she does look like she's choking though, the choker is doing it's job

• those chokers are ugly

• why are chokers even becoming in again? they aren't cute.