Do you think I am pretty for an 18 year old girl? Honest answers and rates! :) ?

Do you think I am pretty for an 18 year old girl? Honest answers and rates! :) ??

• Beautiful!
  • You're okay.
  • Not pretty.
  • Ugly!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are quite pretty! You are more towards cute/pretty side than hot/sexy. But that's not a deal breaker for composed mature guys. Obviously, naive idiots don't even care for girls other than hot and bangable! You can't take such guys seriuosly.

Most important thing is that you are healthy, you don't go after the supermodel looks, just living naturally without worrying about fat/figure like other crazy girls. NO, I DON'T MEAN YOU ARE FAT!
    I am just relieved that you are not asking about fat, figure, boob size etc.

Moreover I think you have a very beautiful personality, that's the only thing that matters in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look so much older...

What Guys Said 9

• Out of all the choices, I went with beautiful since it is the closest description of you. You're good-looking and you know it.

• How tall are you?

• U are so pretty , but u look older than 18

• If this were ye olden times and we were arranged in a marriage. I would have hit the jackpot.

• Very pretty

• Very pretty. Nice smile and amazing eyes.

• Very sexy when u lose some weight. For now no.

• Very beautiful.

• You look okay, but way old vor 18.

What Girls Said 7

• Why do you feel you need validation about your looks from strangers? Has no one (other then your family) told you that you are pretty?

• Just know that the girls who voted for ugly or not pretty are just jealous because you're gorgeous.

• Just being honest, but you look like you're in your late 20's or early 30's. But you look like a milf 30 year old. You're cute.

• I put down "not pretty" since this is obviously not you.

• Ur attractive

• Last time I saw these pics was in Hello magazine

• Why are people voting "just okay" she's beautiful!