Are scars okay?

I've had eczema since I was a child and people have always asked me, "What's wrong with you?" All over my legs are scars from when it got really bad, and im aftaid of what people think. Are scars okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it. I have burn scars

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind them.
    I have various burn marks on me and my boyfriend has a huge scar from surgery on his chest.

I actually enjoy playing with his scar. It feels weird and its weird that he can't feel when I touch it.

What Guys Said 9

• Scars are no big deal... nice wording "Whats wrong with you" that's pretty mean if they ask it that way!

• No problem.

• no problem..
    i broke my nose in a car accident and left me 2 deep scars on my nose bridge.
    Anyone can see the scars when they look at me.
    marked for life ;)

• I'd like to see them. I can't imagine thme being so bad that they've made you so self conscience, wear skirts and hose

• Depends on the bodily context

• Yep 💁🏻

• Yeah

• I would not be too concerned, I have a odd kind of acne that causes scarring on my shoulders and chest, and I was super self conscious about it till I started swimming and had to be shirtless a lot, turns out most people dont care, its not attractive but they won't say no just because of it, and if they so they are probably too vain anyway.

• Yeah fine. No worries.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends what kind of scar and I think scars r bad ass 👊🏼

• I had the same problem. Dont let it bother you. Its all in your head.