Would this be a deal breaker/turn off for you?

I have amblyopia which means one of my eyes drift sometimes (I can't control it or know when it happens). My family and friends say I'm beautiful aside from it, but sometimes I can't help but feel it's the reason I've never been asked out/guys don't show romantic interest in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most guys if made aware of it, would not freak out and think you are having a seizure or something.

If they are not showing interest because of that though, then they are seeking perfection which does not exist. Everyone has a little flaw and yours is not a big deal!

What Guys Said 12

• if I knew about it, it likely wouldn't bother me.
    Have you tried an eye patch? I know that if you put a patch on your "strong" eye (that doesn't drift) you force yourself unconsciously to get better control of your "weaker" eye.
    I've had a uncle and a niece who needed to do that.
    But I think they had a lazy eye, and I'm not sure if what you have is lazy eye (it sounds like it, just the medical term for it)

• No you can't control it besides as long as the women has a pretty face and like able personality I'll like her

• I don't think so. I'd have to see you to say for sure. It might be off putting.

• Eyes drift?
    No biggy

• actually these kind of things attract me more than ordinary women
    my ex had a big red shape on her cheek thats almost half of her face is red , i was in love with it

• It's something that can't be helped and it wouldn't make much difference u

• A beautiful girl in my class has disconjugate eye movement, its cute, I have no idea why, but she is cute regardless. I think if someone really likes you it wouldn't matter at all

• What you said may or may not be true because you can't get inside anyone else's mind, including a guy's. However there could be a guy who likes you and is just too shy to ask you out.

• Cars drift and they are pretty cool

• This makes you different in a way I like!!

• Seems, I need to see you soon.

• That would definitely not matter to me

What Girls Said 0