Guys, I have always wondered if my body type was attracted to the opposite sex. Opinions guys?

So guys, I am 21 years old, weigh 165lbs, 36DDD bust, 32 inch waist, and 38 inch hips. I have a bit of a belly, and I'm honestly just looking for some feedback. I really don't have any close guy friends to ask. And I want to know what the opposite sex thinks of me.

I'm also 5'1", BMI of 32 I believe.

49

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 48

• Mlle.,

You are definitely a very pretty Lady. I can tell you this: You are going to get SO much attention from men that like you "up Top". OMG, as the kids say.

Me, I am safe from your seductive wares, I am more of an Ass guy. And although your 38" hips are definitely something I'd look over, I am more inclined to the 40+ babes.

• I find that very sexy. I have a little tingle going on right now, actually LOL! I can tell by the top picture your ass has a great shape and looks hot in those panties.

• Thank you for your compliments. Do you have any criticisms? I am looking for the brutal honest truth. I know I need to lose weight and I just need to know what I should target first. Any and all feedback is welcomed and encouraged!

• I can tell you are sucking it in in the bottom picture. You just need to tone up a bit, but I think you are too hard on yourself.

• how tall are you

• I'm 5'1", forgot to mention that

• just trying to get a general idea.

so 5'1 @ 165

I can assume you will appeal to some guys once they see you or look at those pics. some yes and some no. as the way it is.

• like most on here, some guys give a like others dont.
    My personal opinion, i like.
    i dont like girls you can push over because they carry a bag of bones.
    (no disrespect though, anyone is free to go with their body's and critics have dickchin's. i know.)
    you could however work a little on your belly. maybe arms, same ritual.

• Do you have any recommendations? I know I need to lose a good amount of weight. I just don't know where to start.

• Super curvy, shapely and feminine. All the things that trigger us guys libidos and manliness. who the hell wouldn't want to curl up with you nude beneath the sheets. Yeah, you're gonna need to drop a few lbs and keep it in check, but that'll be easy as your lifestyle changes and you settle in - just incorporate a supersize class or walk. What are you doing tonight. baby? ;-)

• To be honest you don't look bad at all, but because of your height and your weight, you have a lot to loose to look better.

• Body type? Yes, it's a good body type.

• What do you like/dislike about it? I'm trying to be healthier and lose weight. Any and all feedback is welcomed and encouraged!

• Any other input on my actual body? My weight? My size?

• I'm just not sure where you got that 32 from in your BMI.

I mean, by looks, you look just fine. You actually have the body shape that I find attractive (which is pretty f*ing rare), but by weight it makes you seem overweight? Maybe it's just that your boobs are heavy. I don't know.

• Some guys will be attracted to you for sure.

• Your body is a good example of a girl who is chubby in all the right places. To me you're sexy.

• some will like it, others won't. not my preferred body type but it's not bad

• I like what I see

• I think your body is sexy

• This body is awesome for someone of my preference...

• What is your preference?

• Simply, a body like yours. I can't be attracted to skinny or athletic girls even to save my life... LOL. Yes, you have an amount of meat on you (which is a great thing) but you don't have way too much meat (which might not be so great for me, at least). You're in the middle and that's awesome.

• Thank you, I appreciate your feedback!!

• Different stroke for different folks, some guys will like your figure other guys not so much.

• Thank you for your feedback. Any feedback is welcome! I have been going to the gym and I don't have a trainer. If you could tell me being a male, what parts of my body I should work on to maximize my sex appeal? Any and all feedback is welcome! Thanks a bunch!

• Tone up, and squat

• You look good. No changes needed.

• Yes yes yes yes yes

• You look good to me... I'd think guys would be interested in you.

• Thank you. Is there any part of my body you see that you think I should work on? Just getting general information so I can work up a health plan.

• No, nothing specific comes to mind

• Your blood type is pudding...

• Id beat

• Get your bmi to 22. Golden

• Yeah you're in shape and have great tits! Keep up the good work.

• wooaavv you re perfect for sex. especially i liked your boobs

• Boner achieved.

• You are gorgeous how you are.

• Pm me and I will tell very honestly exactly what I think.

• Can you just tell me in a comment? I don't think I can message people

• Please be extremely honest. Thank you!

• U seem older than you are

• yes i like your body

• you're rockin lol.

• how come you have no guy friends? @asker not to sound weird.. but you're really cute :)

• your hot as fuck, definitely would love a tit wank

• You have an amazing body

• More from Guys
    18

11 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more