Do guys dislike big boobs?

I just read a question titled "do guys care about small boobs?" And the guys we're like "I actually prefer small boobs". It made me wonder if you find big boobs disgusting or if you just don't even care about boobs at all and only like the vajayj. Cuz my boobs are a D cup and I have some stretch marks (not REALLY noticeable but definitely there) and they aren't saggy but they aren't all perked up like small boobs and I just wonder if guys would not like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love bug teddies!
    Buuuttt, big boobs generally are associated with higher body fat composition, so there's a balance in my opinion. And just me personally, waist/flat stomach is right up there on my list of physical preferences. Therefore, that translates to me generally preferring medium boobs. You know the petite-but-still-has-curves look (alexis ren, melanie iglesias types)? That's generally what I end up really liking as my type.
    But if a girl had that small waist, flat stomach and had a boob job or had godly genetics and was 34F.. well hot damn, all the power to her!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some like them, some hate them.
    If you have D cup boobs, you'll attract boob-men. And if he likes boobs, he will understand larger boobs aren't as perky as A or B cups.

• This is such a good answer. Absolutely spot on. People do indeed have different tastes. Also quite a lot of boob men not only understand that their preferred sized boobs won't be a perky as small ones, we actually prefer them that way.

• @progboy Why thank you, you've given me a nice boost of confidence for when I finally get to see him again tomorrow!

• @bbch25 You're welcome. Glad I could help. Sounds like your boyfriend's in for a treat tomorrow

What Guys Said 36

• Real world = Big boobs are the best
    GAG = Small boobs are the best
    GAG has a demographic that prefers small boobs.
    I personally love big blobs. Between 34C and 36DD are perfect

• I prefer average boobs (C cups) but small and big are great too.
    I dislike those big ass balloons and those really really small boobs that look like there's only the nipple, those aren't attractive, but if you have anything else besides that, then you're good to go with me.

• They should fit well with the size of her body. She has a small, petite body then she needs small perky boobs. She has a big body then she needs big boobs. But there is still a limit. Huge balloons on the chest can look unattractive.

• I'm not small bit I'm not fat or chubby. I'm a normal slim woman.

• It honestly depends on the person. Generally I like C or smaller, D's are getting a bit big but depends on the person. I'd honestly have to see them to say. Big boobs aren't my preference but if they're real (not implants) it's doesn't turn me off. It's when they're really big (DD"s or bigger) or they're fake, that's when I don't like them. But if I like the person otherwise, I'm not going to reject them just because they have bigger boobs then I prefer.

• I have no real big preference or anything if you got small boobs great if you got big ones fantastic, but it's more about the woman attached to them not so much the boobs attached to the woman.

• Do we dislike big boobs? Ummmm. . . . no! :D

• I love big boobs

• Honestly, guys who say they like small boobs tend to give off a 'beta' vibe and/or trying hard to seek approval from random girls on the internet.

Anyway, I like big boobs because they are feminine. I don't really like small boobs that much.

• I mean, of course it is always good to have diverse opinions. Girls with small boobs need love too lol. But as a girl with big boobs, I don't want it to become a thing to hate natural big boobs Cuz like, I have to live with these for the rest of forever I would hope they could attract a man lol. And thanks for responding

• Honestly none of that bothers me big or small all boob's are beautiful

I love them all from a through to e cup after that they are getting a little too big and generally it's because the person they're attached to is quite unhealthy

b to dd is in my favorite range though

• No boob size is a deal breaker for 99% of guys, its just a preference, like... do you like guys with beards or without? Does it mean you would never date the other type? No, its just a minor preference. I myself would very much prefer what you describe yourself as over small, but the next guy may disagree, we would both date you if we liked you though. Just a minor preference.

• No, we like all boobs.

• lots of guys love them, others prefer smaller over larger. I don't think Ds are too big. They can still be perky at that size. Things start getting droopy and floppy past DD, which is where I start switching off. But that's one man's perspective.

• Big or small... it is who they are attached to that is more important.

• Hell no, I like big boobs.

• For one, boobs need to be proportionate to the girl.

For two, after a certain point the girl is just fat, and her boobs really don't help.

• small boobs to medium boobs are nice to play with. however the bigger boobs that are even sagging a slight, well they are nice as well. I have a friend who has DD boobs and on her body it looks super sexy. depends on the body type as well. but then again, boobs are boobs, and they all are nice to look at. just not these serious super huge jugs that sometimes gets portrayed. those which completely looks wrong.

• I have no preference whatsoever, they're just boobs. As long they're not implants I will be completely fine with them.

Boobs will be attractive as long as they "fit" the girls body I suppose, regardless of their size.

• I love big boobs

• Have you noticed the trend away from big ass implanst? It was so popular thaths dirls were getting them.

Many nowsport their natural breasts and/or have had reductioss

• Boobs are boobs, whether they are big or small. Most guys, including me, like all sizes of boobs and don't care how big they are.

• even i like small

• I like boobs of all sizes... but the shape/look is more important to me than the actual size

• Boobies should be called yaybies. Do guy s stair at you in the street? Do they cat call you? If yes then you got there attention!

• The look of a girl is not only how the boobs are looking or the size of it.
    The overall look of the body is crucial.

• My boss pretty good. Not chubby or fat but not skinny, just slim and athletic with D cups. Is that okay?

• when i imagine it, yes. It looks very good and i like it. Your Body is unic and to know that men like it will give u a good feeling. Yes I like it!

• Depends on the day.

• I don't personally like them. I prefer C maybe lesser end of d cup at most.

• It's about me. I love boobs. Small for licking and big for sucking n squeezing.

• prefer smaller boobs

• Not really.

• Is ok big boobs are lovely some just prefer small ones

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 5