Cheeky bikini bottoms at 17 ?

Cheeky bikini bottoms at 17 ?

Is it okay for a 17 year old girl to wear cheeky bikini bottoms on the beach? Ones like this ;

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bathing suit. at the beach. sure, people can see some tush, but it's hardly a thong, g-string, or string bikini.
    nothing wrong with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 17? There's 15 year olds out there wearing worse. But no matter anybody's opinions, girls will wear what they want, no stopping it

What Guys Said 20

• NO, absolutely not.

I am going to reveal myself as a conservative, but there is absolutely no way, no how (Hell NO!), that one of my girls walks out of the house with this on at 17. Not happening. When she's 30 and married, do what you want.

Until then, I am the Father; MY responsibility. A lady doesn't dress like this, anyway.

• I think it's okay if you (or she) is comfortable with getting a lot of looks. All kinds of looks.

• sure 👍
    I've seen younger girls with less clothes

it doesn't really show anything. if you feel comfortable in them... go for it

• You decide. If you don't mind old men staring at her then it's okay. The argument that they shouldn't state because she's still a kid doesn't work, because as soon as she put that on she decided she wanted to be stared at. Personally I think it's gross when kids try to dress like adults.

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, is it for your daughter?

• You're 17, not 13. Your age is perfect to wear something like that.

• looks good, why not?

• So hot. That's a bit risky at any age but if you have that body people will stare no mater what you wear.

• sexy as fuck

• I would let my daughter wear them if she only stayed in the backyard :P

• Sure, why not?

• Only words I can think to say is wow speechless

• A bit inappropriate

• That just makes them jailbait.

• It will encourage guys to imagine having anal sex with you.

As long as that doesn't bother the wearer, have fun, stay out of trouble.

• Wow!

• I guess you almost need a late teen / early 20 ass to pull that suit off in the first place. I'd say probably only if it's not in public. Like if you had a pool in the backyard or if you were on holiday and she wanted to tan on a private balcony or something.

• yes it's fine she can even be nude/naked if she likes.
    It's not sexual to wear Cheeky bikini bottoms or be nude or naked with others.

• Sure I can't see why not. Go for it

• daddy like ;)

• That's hot.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say no because it invites unwanted attention that many young girls can't handle but they're too stupid to realize it and will wear them anyways and complain.

• I would not let my 17 year old wear that.

Honestly if you have to ask, it's usually a sign you shouldn't do it.

• Eh, it's a little risky.

I personally wouldn't wear just because I'm not comfortable showing that much of my butt off, but if you're comfortable with your body and people looking at it then go for it. However, I would keep in mind the type of people in different settings. Some beaches are known for pervs and others for people with great bods that always show their asses off.

Just keep in mind the atmosphere and your own comfort level.

• I think it's fine. your 17 years old-almost an adult. if your comfortable with your body and are okay with people potentially starring at

• you then go ahead and wear it!

• so you asked the question to pick a fight
      if girl want to wear bikini she's free she won't need your permission or any anyones

• Yeah sure at 71 ☺

• Not sure why anyone would want to wear those...

• No... she can wear those when she's 18... maybe 20.

• im 15 and wear thongs... depends where u live

• Sure she's is pretty much Goten so I don't see why noylt

• *grown not Goten. Oh God Fuck you auto correct now you have revealed my damn anime addiction!!

• And *not I didn't mean noylt