Do you think this bikini it's too "hot" for a 15 years old girl?

do you think this bikini it's too
or this one is more appropriate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it is not my place to say weather or not a 15 year old girl should wear that, but with that said.. it is a bikini and I have seen women wearing less then that and they were only 16.. I know this because some good friends of mine have a 16 year old daughter and both her and her parents think it is okay to wear that to the beach.. but you can bet the parents are watching or have someone watching the guys who will circle, and are ready to intervene in an instant if some guy gets a bit too carried away with the staring.. but to me the blue one is very nice looking.. my favorite color is blue

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice crotch close up!

• Hahaha... you saw that and I was left wondering if the model has had a piercing removed recently

What Guys Said 34

• really up to the parents. i wouldn't really like my 15 year-old wearing that revealing of a bathing suit

• It's fine if your parents are okay with it.

• It depends, some 15yr don't even look like 15. If you're one of these girls, then I don't think it's too hot for you. If you still kinda look like a child though... then go for the second option.

• WAY to revealing. Way too much skin! They sell this for 15 year olds?

• What I really don't get is... why is society so okay with underage girls literally flaunting their assets in such a sexual manner? I mean, are we trying to encourage pedophilia or something?

And don't give me that "well someone has sexual thoughts he's the perv." Things like bikinis are meant to show as much skin as possible and flaunt sexual assets. It's the exact same as how a suit is supposed to look sharp and professional. That's the purpose of the clothing item.

• The blue one has a better color, but someone can get entangled in it and you'll be naked in a second.

• As long as you can carry yourself with pride I see no probs with the bikini

• If I dad I would be like HELL NO. If I was a 16 year old boy I'd be like HELL YES. wear what you like.

• The second one doesn't really hide anything more than the first, so there really isn't much of a choice here.

• Not sure. I think if you're comfortable with the first then wear them.

• A lot of people will probably think the second is more appropriate but when you look at them really, the only thing different is the width of the strap, it doesn't cover more of the private area so I say the first is fine.

• DON'T ANSWER!!!

IT'S A TRAP!!!

• Girls wore things like that when I was a teenager... I don't have any sisters or daughters though. :D

• Yes, but hat's no 15 yr. old. Check out the subcutaneous fat in the upper thighs and future saddle bag area

• looks fine to me 👍

• Too skimpy for 15

• it is a good one for you also. It hide all what people do not have to see and looks good to most people.

• Yes that's too hot.

• No, it'll be the guys who are too perverted.

• Yes, go for the last one.

• The blue one is fine

• only if she has the body to fill it

• she's 15?
    or jusst imagining it on a 15 year old

• If you got the thighs for that bikini bottom, wear em

• Depends who you're around

• 2nd one is more age appropriate.

• If you look like that... yes it might a bit too hot for a fifteen year old girl.

• Both are pretty well. I wanna see you soon in them. It'll be perfect.

• nope, is this really you in the pics

• both are inappropriate

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 17

• I'd slap my daughter if she went out in public like that. Bitch slap.
    Hell no, not appropriate at all.

• Those are super cute but I think the red ones would suit you better. Have you ever been to a nude beach?

• The bottom one is more appropriate for a 15yr girl.
    The blue one looks too much like a thong for a 15yr girl to wear so go with the red one

• They're both kinda inappropriate in my opinion for a 15 year old. Wear mini shorts or mini skirt I suggest

• May I ask you with soo may swimming wear options.. why are u choosing to wear a bikini?
    I have to wonder! what rule does it say u have to be in a bikini to swim?
    for example, surfers are some of the best swimmer.. they dont wear bikinis!
    yes, it is too much for a 15 yr old and an adult woman

• too much for a 15 yo i think but i prefer the pink one ♥

• there's not much of a difference... i mean you're literally showing like 3 cm more skin on an insignificant part (your hips?) i mean come on

• the second one is more aprropriate

• I think the second one is more appropriate

• The red one is more appropriate then the blue one that's for sure

• First is better as second covers too much

• Wow they cover too much? Where are you from, Brazil?

• @lisaw I am from Brazil and the second it's actually big

• Not really

• naw. I have one smaller lol

• No...

• i think its a little to much

• Its not too hot, it's too slutty. For any age. The second one however looks very hot and if it's not a thong it's more classy as well.

• Second ones a bit more appropriate in my opinion...