Do I look better with long hair or short hair?

Do I look better with long hair or short hair?

The first is from the beginning of the year and the second was taken 5 days ago in Washington DC... I know I look retarded, but do I look better with shorter hair or longer hair?

Updates:
Should I repost this with a closer look of the longer hair and use the same picture of my short hair?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say short hair because the first picture is really nicely taken but if you wanted something more accurate both should've been a close up. They look very similar but either way you're handsome^.^ and you're dimples, please stop, I'm melting xD.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Shorter shows off your face and makes you appear handsome and more guyish. The second pic is more geeky looking

0|0
    0|0
  • There's not much of a difference. I would not say that it is long in the second pic...

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just extremely curly, When I pull it down it goes down to my eyes.

• Oh, I see. Well, in these pics it's hard to tell. The difference is not visually enough.

• I like the shorter hair. You look cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look much better in short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter, but I'd like to see an up close of the long hair if you have one

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you need to gain some weight

0|0
    0|0
    • and yeah definitely short hair

• Lol I've been trying since freshman year (Now a junior). I weigh 150, just can't get past it though... I lift at least 4 days a week, and eat 3000 calories a day. My metabolism is just to damn high

• it's too bad :( because you are just soooo good looking ! (eyes in particular are insanely beautiful) maybe you should see a nutritionist or something

• Short

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Shorter hair looks better on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • either is fine as long as you groom your hair before going out in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two weeks' growth isn't "long", dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should've specified, the top picture was from the beginning of the school year lol. My bad

• Ah. Well, regardless, the shorter one is better in my opinion. The bangs in the second one look kind of goofy on you.

• I'd say the longer hair (P. S. Go Wildcats!)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good in the second pic.

0|0
    0|0