What do you guys think about stretch marks?

Are they repulsive/ unattractive/a turn off? Are they attractive? Does it depend where the marks are? would it matter if your SO had them? be honest..

• ew...
    13% (6)11% (7)12% (13)Vote
  • eh it doesn't really matter
    59% (27)64% (39)62% (66)Vote
  • depends where they are...
    17% (8)11% (7)14% (15)Vote
  • they're beautiful
    11% (5)14% (8)12% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Wana bragg who has more JK

I dont really care about if you have them or not they are all apart of nature just like I expect my S/O to be as natural as possible. I go so far as to make my girlfriend squeel with laughter and never let her think about her body around me. Any ways I always prove just how beautiful she really is.

5|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them as of recently but I hate them sooo much :'(

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• As long as they are not severe then I think they are totally fine. Nothing repulsive about basic stretch marks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stretchmarks are no big deal. I might notice for about the first thee seconds and then it becomes more about her.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on how bad they are. show an example of which ones you have.

I don't care about the light marks in skin at all, but the extreme ones would bother me at least a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't really care. I got em too, it's best to just not worry.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they on the person I love I never see them, just like any other flaws she might have

1|0
    0|0
  • I've no idea why people are afraid of stretch marks. I love them. I would appreciate if I see them in full glory.

1|0
    0|0
  • Idc at all tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • Are they on your ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I don't know why though. A lot of times they can be a turn on for me, lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter. It's somewhat hot in moderate amount;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• To the guys who voted B: bless your souls :*

1|0
    0|0