Girls, How are these pics looking? Would you like /date such a guy?

Girls, How are these pics looking?Would you like /date such a guy?

See beauty and beast in pic #2. Smooth female legs next to furry male. Man looking beast.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would date such a guy. There is nothing wrong with body hair. Don't be insecure. You look fine.

What Girls Said 12

• It's really superficial to not date a guy just because his legs are hairy xD it's not like that's an uncommon thing. I don't like to judge to quickly especially if it's something this minor. If you are however too self conscious about it, you could always wax them so you don't have to worry about it. It'll hurt like a bitch but it'll be quick and then hair doesn't come back until a few weeks or so. Many females, including myself wax because it's less work than shaving every other day and because when the hair does start growing back it's soft instead of stubbly. Don't think you have to get rid of it though, I have come across many men with A LOT of hair everywhere, and it doesn't stop women from liking or dating them.

• I not only have those hairy legs, bit have those hairy torso as I have posted a pic here of a cartoon

• How could some one be confident of having cave man hairiness on his torso and rock it! Most men don't and women are bald on torso

• It's all about learning to accept yourself. Trust me even if a particular thing isn't the most sexy thing, having confidence about it makes you more desirable to women. Even if it's faked confidence.

• No. I would never date a guy who has so many issues with the fact that he has body hair, and doesn't have skin as smooth and hairless as what is generally seen on females.

• Apart from the issues, based on level of hairs?

• I mean you say that you won't ever date such a guy who had issues with his hairs, apart from that as a young woman what do you say about that much of hairs all over? Abnoraml and hence NO to him?

• sure, body hair is not a dealbreaker. You've really got to stop asking this question plus posting your pics non-stop though.

• Hair is natural. What if I told you that I grow hair on my legs too? -gasp-

Although I shave mine. 😁

• You don't grow so much hair as this guy here 😂
      And is third pic bit too much to tolerate?

• I'm sure some females love it. I take more fancy to smooth skin because it's less tickly and more soft.

Oh gosh that sounds weird

Aaaahhhhh -flee-

• Yeah and it looks nice as well and not beastly ! ;)

• hairy legs like that is perfectly fine. Nothing weird about that. :)

• That's hairy thighs as well :)
      But what about that hairy torso?

• The legs shouldn't be waxed. The torso is the only part that probably could be waxed.

• "Shouldn't" , lol, but you girls do it all the time despite having hardly any hair there!

• Of course I would. I would dislike it if he was self conscious about the hair but if he was, I'd help him try to get past the low self-esteem due to the body hair. But holy shit yes I would. Even compared to the females leg I would still date the guy cause it doesn't matter to me.

• Damn yes very much so..

• The second pic where male female legs are next to each other , doesn't the man legs look animalistic? And third pic is a bit overly?

• Oh! You have gone through that!
      Felt better and superior next to them?

• No never

• Sure why not

• Omgod this makes me laugh but I don't feel like it... Dude u look fine :)

• Hmm? Why does it make you laugh?
      But I don't feel like it, means?

• So to be too ally turn on and hot, I need to wax off and be smooth? Dood!

• YESSSSSSSSSSSS glad u understand brother I'm sowy SHAVE OT ALL OFF

• It's not a turn on for me but if I really liked the guy it wouldn't totally stop me from dating him.

• I like hairy, not the third pic tho that's a little too much for me personally, but like when it comes to facial hair or leg/arm hair I love that shit

• Personally I wouldn't date a guy with a hairy back/chest/belly. Arms and legs are fine though, but that's just me! I know many women actually prefer hair, if you don't like it you can wax, but if you're just worried about other people's opinions don't.

Having said that girls should take the same advise!!! we all wax and shave, for what?

• To wouldn't date, awww okk :/

• I can't say for sure as I have never dated someone who did, but I guess if he kept it up and I couldn't tell I wouldn't mind. It's only the chest, back and stomach I'd have a problem with anyway, I honestly could care less about the legs and arms.. I mean keep the sack and crack hair free too!

• Why isn't that overly hairy arms legs totally fine?
      Okay, it would be better if even those places are waxed smooth? or leave them is better?

• Yes, I would. I'm not gonna lie though, back hair grosses me out. Aside from that, no problem.

• Those type if chest, abs and thighs hair?