Long or short hair?

Also what do you think about me? Say whatever you want it's hard to get under my skin lol

Long:
Long or short hair?

Short:

• Short hair, but you're ugly
    15% (4)16% (3)15% (7)Vote
  • Short hair, and you're attractive
    7% (2)11% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • Long hair, but you're ugly
    26% (7)42% (8)33% (15)Vote
  • Long hair, and you're attractive
    52% (14)31% (6)43% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the short hair much better :)
    I'll be honest, you don't have model-level looks, but you're certainly not unattractive. Definitely above average still.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool cuz I just got back from the barber. And thanks but I don't know I feel ugly in these photos. In the mirror I'll actually find myself attractive somewhat Lol I guess I'm not photogenic

• Show All
    • Crooked teeth just add character to a smile :D

• I guess lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You call that long? I think the longer one is better but I don't really like *very* short hair on anyone. Also I think you're above average looking, probably better in person than in pictures. I think you should wear less baggy shirts though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also have more tight shirts but i don't really wear them. I don't know they make me look like a try hard since my body is muscular lol

• Show All
    • Haha well that's probably a good thing, as long as you act friendly and not smug.

• Yeah I'm known as the nicest guy lol. Sometimes it gets annoying

What Girls Said 4

• just wondering why you'd post 6 pics instead of 2. personally i think u look better with 'long'... for me that is still short.

0|1
    0|0
    • Posted 6 becuz yolo... I call it long cuz that's long for me lol I almost always have short hair but decided to grow my hair out

• Lol shouldn't the question be.. Short hair or very very short hair?

2|1
    0|0
  • Ur attractive with both but ur really attractive with long hair sir!

0|1
    0|0
  • long hair looks much better :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2