What do guys think about girls wearing flats on a night out / clubbing?

Girls do you opt for heels or flats. I wear flats, literally all my other friends wear heels but I have sprained my ankle enough times to be over heels for good lol!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd wear flats too. Waaaay easier dancing. You won't regret a thing.

What Guys Said 18

• I think flats make a lot more sense. And here's another thing: It can be painful to watch some girls try to walk and move around in heels. They don't really move naturally. And when you're out for the evening clubbing or whatever, don't you want to be able to move gracefully? Of course!

• I love how legs look in heels. But I've never had to spend a night walking or dancing in them. I think I could totally understand her wearing flats.

• Heels are nice, but if you are like 5'6 and up or having long legs, most of us wouldn't even notice a difference.

• Fine with me. If she is not comfortable in them, if they are not her style, they are damaging to her feet, etc. then she doesn't have to wear them.

• I never understood the appeal of heels, they are terrible for your feet.

• Heels are much sexier... however, consider the average height of a guy... if you're towering, maybe reconsider... but I think I speak for most men when I say guys dig heels. :)

• personally flats sound better and more comfortable. if you are going to be on your feet all night

• Never understood why females wore high heels anyways. Some girls can pull it off but overall I think they look stupid.

• Flats are better when it comes to run towards the car or another bathroom. I like women with flats for time saving sex.

• I don't care about there shoes

• All for it. I'll fell taller

• Heels so sexy i wish want to clean your heels with my tongue

• No thoughts.. I guess she just wanna be comfy

• For me as long as you are c9mfortable then go for it

• It's not bad

• Flats are better... heels are skanky.

• Heels look better. If you're very slim, the difference is minor.

Looks better doesn't mean required though. Sprained ankles aren't that sexy! Shoes are just one thing, there are lots of ways to look great.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I think heels give you a different look as opposed to the everyday "flats" wear. However, I am all for wearing what makes you comfortable. A guy who has your best interests at heart wouldn't mind either.

• You could wear heels that are made for dancing rather than those 4 inch stick pole heels. Those things hurt! Anyway, I personally wear heels when I go dancing just because I like to. 😊

• Whatever you're most comfortable in but have you tried wedges?

• chunky heels that are comfortable but still give me height. wear flats if you aren't comfortable in heels, you might look short but who cares

• i like to wear ballet flats ♡

• IDC AND MY MIND IS BLANKER THAN UR FATHER

• Flats r comfortable and nice! Men I would think like heels bc the ideal is 'sexy'

• about time girls got a clue your feet will love you for it

• I hate heels aha.

• wtf. eww

• HEELS