People who criticize zayn malik for being small have no idea how badly he woukd crush you?

He is probably bigger than you think he is
He claims his height is 5'10, celebs are usually humble he is probably 6'1 or so
He is actually quite big compared to other people, here is him with a "hunk" of india, shah rukh khan and other pic with his mom

And he's got wide shoulders actually, just a frame he hasn't filled up

He defeates you all in the body structure too, just lol at your life coz ur pathetic skinny men who wrrent born as him

• Damn, i never noticed, he's actually a tall big guy
  • He's still a skinny piece of shir
Votes and opinions
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• He's hot. Dont see how he is small

• Exactly, i bet if he cqme upto you, you would just suck his dink and let him treat you like u a nasty hoe, other men criticize him coz they jealous th3y can't enjoy the same

• Consultant can stand next to david gandy and look at par with him i can't believe how hot he is shit

Most Helpful Guy

• um ok? and it's no secret some fighters have a smaller frame in martial arts I myself am not that huge 5'9-5'10 150-160lbs and I've beaten people twice my size, strength/size alone isn't what wins a fight it's momentum, using an opponents strength/energy against them and making use of the vital areas of the body and the mindset.

Also I am pretty sure he can defend himself with your help lol.

What Girls Said 8

• did he pay you to fight for him though?

• Damn ur hot and i can see that bra strap at the side in ur pic, what a turn on

• lol thanks, but that's not a bra strap.

• I would bang you till u exhausted ur so hot

• ? This is an odd question. He's still pretty small. Not that anything is wrong with that... not big though

• U know if he came up to you you would laugh like a schoolgirl abd suck his dink before u spread your legs for him and let him use you as a rag doll, he's not small

• Yeah, you have problems.
      No, I wouldn't do that because I'm not some dumb ass. He has nothing to offer me.
      You should go suck his dick, sounds like you want him.

• um 5'10 is tall. the problem is his face.

• If he came in front of you, you would lose consciousness and get naked in public for him so stfu

• hahaha nah

• LOL IM A 5FT6 GIRL AND COULD WHOOP HIS ASS

• U sure want to coz zayn the hunk turns you into a kinky slutlet

• Only for the following men:
      Zayn malik
      Siddharth malhotra
      Matt bomer
      Ian sommerhalder
      Hrithik roshan
      Chris hemsworth

Apart from that I am straight

• i feel bad for you

• I'm guessing men call him small. Cuase women call him gorgeous.

• Exactly, all jealous fuckers, can't handle the fact girls would have that hunk on top of them naked than these men

• OMG I love him! He's very hot I don't care about he's height at all

• He ain't less than 6'2" people are just jealous

• lol I had no idea people even criticized him for that

• Damn ur hot, i wanna bang you so hard

• Thanks, but I'll pass lol

• Yeah pass your genitals towards me bae 😍

• He's not small... He's so hot. people are just jealous

• You are cute but he is way out of yoyr league too u dont have the right to even look at him

• Well he's famous though so i wasn't thinking i had a chance anyway lol ? Plus his music is garbage ' so i wouldn't be too proud..

What Guys Said 13

• 4|0
  • He is skinny and I doubt he's over 5'10 but regardless he's still a really good looking guy.

I wouldn't have any complaints if I woke up tomorrow looking like him. Although I would probably try to put on a little more muscle but otherwise Id be pretty happy.

• Oh, come on Zyan! I know it's You! Stop asking questions about yourself, you're already famous dwag!😒😂

• No i am a fanboy, hated him in 1d, he was a pretty twink but love him after pillowtalk, he is a grown man now, no homo

• @ConsultantIsBack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds

What i thought of as i read @askers comment to you lol

• Aimes pedalo xDD

• These arab guys go on their zayn-crusade and dont shut up lol
      the guy is handsome but he's 5'8 and scrawny sooo ya lol

• I am european though

• Celebrities are not humble, the men if anything lie upwards about their height. If he says he's 5'10, he's that at most, and probably shorter.

• He's not skinny nor huge, he actully has a nice body I'll give it to him. The majority of girls picked Brad Pitts body from fight club out of a wide selection, where as men picked the guy who was Pretty ripped.

Girls say lean muscle > huge muscle and guys says the opposite. Zayn has lean muscle and a similar body to Brad Pitts in fight club!

So guys if you want to be seen as having the most attractive body, then go for lean muscle, or just do whatever the fuck you want

• No he's small lol, and I would crush him lol

• He could crush you and rape you before he goes down on ur girl/ crush and she cucks you for him js

• lol i'll screenshot this for next time i need a joke to laugh at later

• Its true though

• Even if he was 6'1" he's still be short and from the looks of it, he's an ectomorph. They try so hard to bulk but are always small. At least they can eat like a garbage can and stay skinny as fuck until they hit like 35.

• Anything over 5'10 is tall ib the real world

• fuck off, ur just a pole then

• Yep, a pol with 19 inch biceps and an 18 1/2 neck. lol

• Indians are usually small. He even looks small compared to the people that surround him. I'd doubt he'd 'crush' anyone.

• who the f*** is this?

• What made you even think of asking this?

• This is actualy geyest post i ever read in my intire life and i m sure that i will never read anything stupider or geyer
    Homo writing about another homo in special sick opsesed gey fan
    You need a brother to beat you up and ungey you

• i'll gay rape the brother brah

• me and zayn would together gay rape the brah, top of disturbing scale now?

• Zayn could suck your dick standing coz he so short