My sister is so beautiful compared to me.(I'm the blonde, she has red hair) I have such a hard time. Does my face look really wide compared to hers?

My sister has red hair and I'm the blonde. She is so beautiful it makes sense why guys like her & I just watch. I can't help but feel like I look REALLY wide compared to her. I'd rather look like her. Do I look wide?My sister is so beautiful compared to me.(I'm the blonde, she has red hair) I have such a hard time. Does my face look really wide compared to hers?

She dyes her hair red. Its fake.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• You are both beautiful and in the 2nd pic u actually look much better than her

Stop comparing urself with ur sis. U both are beautiful and no i am not sugar coating it

What Guys Said 31

• I see two equally beautiful girls here. You can try changing your style or maybe the way you act/behave. Not everything is about looks. And if no guy approaches you then YOU should approach the guy who catches your attention. Nothing weird or bad about a girl approaching a guy.

• Red heads are rare and blondes are a dime a dozen. you don't see people dyeing their hair red often. so its understandable...
    up that confidence and stop trying to compete with your sis... you are fine looking as is.

• Actually here this trend has caught on where u see girls dying their hair red left and right. And most times it does not flatter them. It will be this colour of hair that could easily prevent them from getting in a car accident at night, u know 😒

Anyways, natural hair colours aleasy favour people best, no matter what colour of hair they have. And this blonde is gorge. A dime a dozen is relative too: many fake blondes out there and the hair colour won't be as flatteribg as the one of a natural blonde hair

• I thinkyou are both beautiful asker, really. And, I am not lying to you whaen I say I find you prettier than her.

But you need to stop comparing yourself to your sis. you're your own person and people will like you for it. at least the right people

• @HookingSwan tell her girl..

• I'm just guessing here but I'm thinking it's more your personality than your looks. Your sister looks like she might be more outgoing compared to you? You both look good though. No reason to think this way in my opinion. Just looking at these pics and without knowing either of you I'd date you (over your sister). You would actually be my first pic.

• I'm the blonde one my sister is the redhead..

• Yes I know

• If you think I'm lying I'm not. I'm being 100% honest. You are prettier to me. You sister (red head) almost looks a little too skinny (especially in the face), you look healthier (to me).

• red head is attractive. blonde is prettier.

• Don't compete with your sister... you guys are on the same side! If anything look our for each other.

As far as appearance goes I would be undecided, I think it would come down to your personalities.

• if it makes you feel better, neither of you are that attractive. she's also got a fivehead

• To be honest, I see you as being equally attractive.

• You both look the same to me with different colour hair!

• It's not the hair color... it's your teeth... fix that and you'll be fine.

• Oh so you wanna give me hundreds of dollars for braces. My dad never cared about me instead he bought multiple flat screen TVs, any latest electronic no matter how expensive oh yeah and a camaro... so yeah I didn't get very nice teeth when I was a kid & I didn't have money to fix them sorry..

• care for teeth issues is pricey but many dentists can make arrangements to help you afford the work that will in your life allow better health... crowded teeth will affect your bite and jaw muscles over time. besides, the cost is cheaper than you think. nothing is better than a great smile when you meet somebody for the first time. a great smile can make the difference advancement in your career. consider it an investment rather than a cost. as for your parents, sometimes they just don't know better.

• Y'all look alike. Y'all have different noses. I think y'all are about even in attractiveness.

• I think the blonde is a little better looking then the red head. Both are attractive though.

• if you want the truth your the more attractive one

• You are both oretty

• I wouldn't blame your looks. You seem perfectly fine.

• Nah you both look kinda average

• You're actually more attractive looking tho lol

• You are very pretty so why worry. Just keep on bring yourself.

• You are the better looking one!

• you are not that much wider than her yes she may be slightly thinner but you are also very pretty.

• She looks scarry :(

• You look as pretty as each other to me x

• You both look ugly.

• I know it's natural to compete with your sibling, but really, there are a few billion women in the world. For virtually all of us, masses of people look both better and worse than we do.

Whether your sister happens to be better or worse looking than you really doesn't matter. Be your best self.

• Yeah id bang your sister. I have a beautiful sister too with red hair great in the sack too.

• I don't see much difference between you two

• You both look equally attractive

• Nothing is wrong with you. See good thing, you are taller than her :)

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• You're actually prettier but you're both on the average side

• You're better looking in my opinion

• You two look alike. You're probably more shy.

• u look the same both, no difference, why u think she is more beautiful..

• I thought you were twins honestly so when I saw the picture I was like "huh?" Haha. But no you don't look wide. You're cute. Don't try to look like anyone else. It's fun being your own person.

• GIRL! Ur pretty! Please don't ever think ur not

• You both are very pretty!!

• I think you look prettier actually.

• I think you are prettier. No offense to your sister

• You should NEVER compare yourself to your sister

• Both of ul look pretty!! i seriously can't say which one is prettier both equally pretty😊

• Whoa... Not to be rude and to be brutily honest... your the prettier one like dang.. I don't know what your seeing girl.

• 1st pic, she looks better. 2nd pic, you look better. Trh to get over your insecurities, you're cute! The only thing missing is confidence.