Can everyone just admit Miley Cyrus is really pretty?

Look at these pics
Can everyone just admit Miley Cyrus is really pretty?

1|0
28|36

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• There is something beyond look and lick for love and sex. Men are dominant by tradition and nature, while girls are supposed to be submissive. Because of this men would like to go with less attractive or less intelligent girl whom he can dominate. Same way Education, Income, Social status, Family background and many more things play role in selection of girl as a men`s behavior. You are beautiful and wise - that might be not tolerable for your man. Nature may have design more better man for you, expect a miracle.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah no, not anymore.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know, I never found her ugly, but I never found her gorgeous neither! I don't like the way her mouth/ teeth look and her voice is annoying. All the other teen celebrities, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Bella Thorn are prettier in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goes to show beauty really is more then skin deep. "Pretty" would constitute a "soft" demeanor, and even when she speaks it is rough sounding. I would say she is "attractive" but her overall personality and demeanor def bring her down a few notches on the beauty belt.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks like justin bieber
    cosmouk.cdnds.net/.../...-_justin-miley-pic-de.png
    short answer: no

1|2
    0|0
  • I think she can be, though recently not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree - she is gorgeous. And honestly seems like a really genuinely cool person. Her at age persona is pretty out there but who cares? I'd totally smoke a joint with Miley.

0|0
    0|0
  • i just find her average, if you look well under all the decoration she's normal to me :3

1|2
    0|0
  • umm.. no she's not..

0|0
    0|0
  • never liked her teeth, but she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a 7 at best and that's with the make up, Photoshop, lighting etc...

0|2
    0|0
  • She doesn't do it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's that she's gross and it shines through her goofy face

0|0
    0|0
  • No one denied that she was physically pretty, its her attitude that is disgusting and unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she's always been. She's pretty now and she was pretty before she cut her hair and lost weight

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

*filler*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no, her trashy behaviour makes her hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was there ever any doubt?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is extremely pretty and beautiful. But her behaviour? Well, she drops from an 8 to a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very yes

0|0
    0|0
  • she has always been pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful. Not pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's pretty but her music is trash

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be kidding...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never found her really pretty. She is average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• She WAS pretty.
    Looks don't last forever. And in her attempt to be as grungy and nasty as possible, hers are long gone. She isn't pretty, anymore. Her inborn sexiness is gone.
    She looks like a trash heap.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could be attractive if she had long hair, and didn't ever say anything lol, and didn't do anymore stupid shit

0|0
    0|0
  • ... used to be pretty...

0|0
    0|0
  • *Pukes

0|2
    0|0
  • Well when she dresses like a normal person and not in insane costumes yes she's not bad looking but she has a bad personality now a days. She let Hollywood get to her and now she's gone off the deep end.

0|0
    0|0
  • She used to be pretty when she had longer hair. I don't like women with short hair. It makes them look too butch (although some women can pull it off).

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely can but she will have to work on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Especially with the short hair (2nd pic style). I'm not saying she's ugly, she's not but I wouldn't say she's gorgeous either. Just not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • The short answer is no.

0|1
    0|0
  • compared to what she used to look like? hell naw

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her pretty, tbh, though. I never did. Even before she revealed the weird side of herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • not my type, she's too skinny for me. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she's incredibly ugly. She said she's going to Canada if Trump get's elected. Just another reason to vote for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with short hair at all. Loved how she looked when she was younger with her long brown hair, hopefully she grows it back... can't see it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jared, ma boi, its questions like these I missed about you. Phew, thank god you're back.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's adequate, nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty, but she acts like a nutjob.

1|0
    0|0
  • she can look pretty, but most of the time she prefers to be really trashy...

0|0
    0|0
  • She used to be pretty. Now she looks like a weird feminine boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's ugly, but she's not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is really not. She is average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is better looking when she was Hannah Montana and now she changed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You wish

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. She was never really pretty in my opinion. She is more annoying than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she is, regardless of individual opinion, considered beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a butch lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like how she looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty
    She is just super annoying

0|0
    0|0