How attractive do you think she is?

How attractive do you think she is?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's just kind of... meh.
    Sure the next guy or I might look for a brief second in the street, but I would not consider her as partner/friend material by looks. I'd put it down to trying WAY too hard.
    Judging by the faces she pulls and her posture in the photos (especially the first three), she seems to give off a kind of "superficial bitch" atmosphere which is NOT appealing at all :/

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• 5/10
    take out the botox, fake tits, and hair extensions, and scrub two thirds of the makeup off her face, and she'd probably be a 7 or an 8.

• She looks too Jersey Shore-ish for my tastes.

7.53/10.

• Sounds like something a knucklehead who calls hiself "Beer Farts" would say. But you're right, dude. That may be a man we're looking at.

• chillin d00d.

she be loving instagram fosho. thats actually kinda sad when I think about it.

• She is beyond attractive... she's about perfect. BUT... it's all about her personality; that can make or break the whole thing.

• Oh, GaG, always fishing for predictable answers.

In that case, she's obese, ugly, flat-chested, and dresses poorly. -10/10, would not bang if there was a gun to my head.

• she got dat porn mouth doe

• She could be prettier... I mean she is really good looking, but the problem is she knows it and pushes it too much! which can be a turnoff.

Confidence is fine, but being cawky-confident like I am the hottest shit in the room can make someone ugly as shit.

• Looks like an Escort. Can only imagine how much money was invested in that.

• 3/10

• 7 out of 10.

• Really hot

• Her face looks a little like the joker. Great body though. I'd smash but would t date.

Why so serious?

• She's ok looking tho

• to high maintenance and out of my league

• I really like the third picture. She looks like she has a sweet side underneath it all.

• 9 - 10

• She is very attractive. cmon we know that already lol

• She's gorgeous. She has beautiful eyes.

• She looks too fake

• very. she's beautiful

• To me... completely unattractive.

• Depends, ask her to take off that mascara, false eyelashes, lipstick and other facial makeup and I'll give you the honest answer.

• The makeup takes away from her beauty in my opinion. It's like she is wearing a mask.

• I mean she is what most people would consider attractive but she does nothing for me.

• She is beautiful with a fantastic body

• she is straining her lips too much...

• Honestly... face is not great but tits and body 11/10

• Damn haha

• 8 of 10 ... too much make up but the rest BOOOOOOOOOYAAAA

• looks 5/10 brain 0/10

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 17

• She's sexually very provocative.

There is no depth in her eyes and she is unable to attract most people emotionally.

• She's attractive for sure. However, I feel like her attractiveness is more based on what society deems attractive in the media. Like big boobs, large bee stung lips, lots of makeup, etc. Her appearance doesn't show my originality. It's sort of like... yeah she's hot but like 90% of girls look the same.

• She seems kike she should be pretty and yet I don't find her pretty. Funny how life works.

I think it's that she seems artificial and looks like a million other Instagirls exactly like her.

• That's just too much fake for me. I think her eyes are really pretty though and it looks like she has a nice shape, just needs to tone it down some.

• Meh... And who wears a white bra with brown shirt they know goes sheer?

• oh gosh, 10/10

• She actually seems attractive. But those are bad pics and poses. I also don't like her make up, too artificial

• she is very pretty, but leaning a little on the hoochie mama side because she's obviously had work done on her face and if she gets any more done, it's bad. and nice body.

• she's close to perfect. at this point it's her personality and her intellect that makes or breaks it.

• That makeup is plastered

• vvverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry 9/10

• I feel very uncomfortable, u look pretty

• bleh

• she kinda scares me

• Very beautiful

• she's very pretty and hot, also she looks like a bitch. She reminds me Adriana Lima, maybe because of her eyes..

• Eh, the botox in her cheeks and lips is very obvious. Seen hundred girls who look just like her.