Am I a Mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?

Am I a Mesomorph, ectomorph or endomorph?

5'11.5"
I can gain n lose fat easily...
but I don't think I have broad shoulders so I'm sure what I am. shoulders = 46 inches around waist= 31 inches around

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Mesomorph for sure

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks bro just wanted to make sure, I was wondering if it makes me an ecto coz My shoulders aren't broad or if I just have a small percentage of ecto mixed with the meso

• Show All
    • your an ooze.. you dont lift man

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like a mesomorph, sure indicator would be if you gain muscles easily.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well my bench did increase by 66 lbs in 2 n a half months so i guess so

What Guys Said 5

• Mesomorph

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks bro just wanted to make sure, I was wondering if it makes me an ecto coz My shoulders aren't broad or if I just have a small percentage of ecto mixed with the meso

• Naw you got a stocky build. Initially thought you were 5'8 or something cuz you didn't look skinny.

• Lol the fact that I was skinny a few months ago but I guess i gained muscle quite fast so thanks though bro

• You sure about your shoulder length 😶?

0|1
    0|0
  • Mesomorph

0|1
    0|0

• I'm ecto and it's nearly impossible for me to gain weight, especially fat, also my waist is like 29, it's hard to find pants that fit without a belt. Honestly you're probably a little better off based on what you said.

• You need to buy Serious mass, high protein weight gainer...1250 calories per serving!!! also 50 G protein per serving!!! It aso has creatine too

• mesomorph

0|1
    0|0
  • Is say mesomorph

0|1
    0|0