Girls, what do you think of my face in all honesty?

Just curious what you think of my face.

http://tinypic.com/2mpmou3q

Also what could I do to improve my looks?

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• You're a really cute guy, and in all honesty you shouldn't feel insecure if you are. You're adorable! Just own in, and be confident. (Just not too confident, because big headed jerks aren't attractive) And by adorable, I mean sexy. I just don't like using that word freely. 😛

• I agree with @quietness. You're really attractive. You have a lovely smile, and nice jawline, and beautiful blue eyes. Try not to be so hard on yourself. The right girl will come along.

• I can't point out flaws, to be honest. You're good looking. Maybe it's your persona. We'll never know I suppose...

Still a 10 .

• Cute

• 10 outta fucking 10

• I think your face is soooo attractive, your smile is very bright and relaxed. Your eyes are super pretty. All in all, beautiful face! 😊😍

• Attractive, don't really know what you should improve

• You look damn sexy, especially in the last picture. Cowboy hat with the shirt undone 👌

• To improve your looks you could, keep your hair at the longer length it was at in one of the photos (it looks better that way) and have your facial hair be the same as it was in the last photo. Then remove your shirt and keep it off. That will improve your looks. Also I'd like to see a picture of you like this if you don't mind 😏

• Message me. I just started following you.

• I think you're really attractive

• Your face is amazing... Keep on smiling you'll charm anyone with that one

• Great smile

• 7/10

• what would you say is unattractive with my face then

• like what?

• Face shape, nose shape stuff like that. Just being nit picky i guess lol :P