How do people on here think I look?

How do people on here think I look?

And if you think I could do something else to look better tell me? I just got a haircut, it was like down to my neck before, short hair is not really an option because I can't stand it.

(Be honest, this is just for science/curiosity)

• Very attractive
  • Sort of attractive
  • Okay / Average
  • Not good but could be worse
  • Totally repulsive
  • Weird. Just weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the hair. To me, it doesn't do you any favors, but of course if you like it, then I can f-off.

• So like 3 other people said that too, can you post some pics of ones you think would look better instead? And then I can see if I'd like them myself or not.

• Okay, I believe you, thanks. :)

• thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 6

• You're ok. Not a fan of that hairstyle to be honest.

• Average, slightly queer

• I think a short and styled hair cut could do wonders ☺

• Seems like the consensus here, although you probably can't tell from the image but it's actually pretty short in the back. Only the front/right side are long.

• You look like you would be emo

• Id say average...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look fine.

• Kinda angry

• You looks awesome man, I rate you a 7.5, believe yourself, if you don't find yourself attractive you can try to be a emo guy, cut emo hair and put on makeup, it will make you looks better and thank you following me back.

• Oh I'm fine with my look, I was just curious what people think. Also thanks haha.

• I'm glad you like your look , I like your face, you are good looking for sure. You know here a lot of judgmental, just ignore those negative comments. And is thst your best picture? I guess not, wanna be friends? And you're welcome 😉

• Nah I don't think it's really my best picture, and it's just one picture I took myself in my hallway with lighting from the next room. lol. But yeah sure we can be friends, message me if you want.

• Look good dude

• Very handsome.