How do people on here think I look?

How do people on here think I look?

And if you think I could do something else to look better tell me? I just got a haircut, it was like down to my neck before, short hair is not really an option because I can't stand it.

(Be honest, this is just for science/curiosity)

• Very attractive
    7% (3)11% (3)9% (6)Vote
  • Sort of attractive
    17% (7)15% (4)16% (11)Vote
  • Okay / Average
    49% (20)22% (6)38% (26)Vote
  • Not good but could be worse
    20% (8)30% (8)24% (16)Vote
  • Totally repulsive
    0% (0)4% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • Weird. Just weird.
    7% (3)18% (5)12% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the hair. To me, it doesn't do you any favors, but of course if you like it, then I can f-off.

0|1
    0|0
    • So like 3 other people said that too, can you post some pics of ones you think would look better instead? And then I can see if I'd like them myself or not.

• Show All
    • Okay, I believe you, thanks. :)

• thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 6

• You're ok. Not a fan of that hairstyle to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Average, slightly queer

1|1
    0|0
  • I think a short and styled hair cut could do wonders ☺

0|1
    0|0
    • Seems like the consensus here, although you probably can't tell from the image but it's actually pretty short in the back. Only the front/right side are long.

• You look like you would be emo

0|0
    0|0
  • Id say average...

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda angry

0|1
    0|0
  • You looks awesome man, I rate you a 7.5, believe yourself, if you don't find yourself attractive you can try to be a emo guy, cut emo hair and put on makeup, it will make you looks better and thank you following me back.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I'm fine with my look, I was just curious what people think. Also thanks haha.

• I'm glad you like your look , I like your face, you are good looking for sure. You know here a lot of judgmental, just ignore those negative comments. And is thst your best picture? I guess not, wanna be friends? And you're welcome 😉

• Nah I don't think it's really my best picture, and it's just one picture I took myself in my hallway with lighting from the next room. lol. But yeah sure we can be friends, message me if you want.

• Look good dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Very handsome.

0|0
    0|0