Will I grow more on my boobs :( ?

I am 16 years old and I feel unattractive I'm 5'1 and my bra size is 34B which I am jealous of many girls because I feel small I am 110 pounds and my mom is a double D as in with my aunts there C and D my dads side my aunts are D and C also I just am depressed that I have a B cup my cousins are all D and I just feel like the odd one :(

My boyfriend also looks at other girls boobs and tells me damn she gots big boobs which make me feel even more insecure

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're mom is rocking DDs and the women on your dad's side of the family are Cs and Ds, there's a good chance that there's some more boobage in your future.

Also, given you're 5'1" and 110 lbs, it's pretty unlikely you'd be a 34 in the band, so perhaps you're actually a 30 or 32C.

• Thank you your right :)

• It actually did I feel more confident about my self

• Thanks for most helpful!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh man, I remember feeling exactly like you when I was your age. Even though I was always tall for my age (I'm 5'6), I was always a 34B. I was a 34B when I was 16 and I'm a 34B now. I remember thinking "They still have time to grow, they still have time to grow..:"... it turns out they never did. And my mom is quite chesty indeed.

It's also one of the most difficult things for me to accept, but hey, you have to look on the bright side. You don't get creepy stares from guys. You can wear more clothes and look more elegant. You can exercise and jog all you want and your boobs won't get in the way! It's awesome!

I know it can be difficult to feel attractive especially when the media and the internet tell you that to be attractive you need to look a certain way. But honey, none of that matters. Some guys like big boobs, others like small - and I've met a lot of the latter who love my boobs just the way they are! Because they liked me for who I was!

Hang in there, beautiful. You're beautiful no matter the size of your breasts. :)

What Guys Said 23

• Nothing wrong with your size. Many of us guys like small. When we see someone with large breasts we may look, but it is really (for me at least) just because they are so prominent that you can't avoid them.

But for him to comment on the big boobs like he is doing is terrible. He is being a douche. Maybe he would learn sensitivity if you slap him each time.

• What's complaining about it going to do for you?
    There's nothing wrong with smaller boobs, just work on your self esteem... that's the only thing that needs change.

• Two words: Late Bloomer

• Be patient any ways I hear more girls complain about their boobs being big rather than be proud that they have them.

• Your boyfriend is being an ass although I imagine he does not realize he is being insensitive when he says such things.

34 B is just a nice size, big boobs can be a big problem down the road. Your size enables you to stay fit easier, and give your body some nice balance.

Besides a lot of girls who have large breasts fill out in other ways too later on if they don't take care of themselves... sometime it is genetics. A lot of women I know that had big boobs and little tiny wastes in high school are still large breasted but they have the big tummy to go with it.

• WTF is your boyfriend doing pointing out other girls' boobs to you? That's just an asshole move if you ask me.

To answer your question there's nothing wrong with small boobs, in fact many guys actually perfer it!

• sounds to me like you've got excellent proportions, with a 34B being more than ample. 5'1'', 110lbs & 34B boobs.

A lovely, nicely endowed petite gal (at 110 you have nice hips) . Perfect!

Be careful what yo wish for Miss Nohemi

• smaller boobs are cuter in my opinion

• You are still young , your boobs can grow more , also you can increase the size of it by some stuff naturally

• I don't think their is anything wrong with that I like a girl that has no boobs and has a really big but so it doesn't matter to me as long as you feel confident about your self cause God made you the way you are and you shouldn't change who you are just because of what your friends say you probably very attractive I can't say because I don't see a picture buy just by your description I find you very attractive 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿👌🏿😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

• First of all break up with your boyfriend he sounds like a pervy cockhead. Don't feel unhappy about yourself. If this is personal I think they will. And if you think people judge you don't care about it. You are absolutely normal and just because relatives are different to you doesn't mean you are different and yes you will probably grow more.

• Reading the other comments good to know you feel better about yourself. Good luck with life :)

• You'd be my preference. Don't let it bother you.

• BOOBS ARE BOOBS. In reality most guys wouldn't care. Be proud of your boobs! 👍

• u can grow more , dont worry

• 34B is very attractive already

• I think 34 B size normal for your age.

• Its ok some guys don't mind boob sizes I like B's and C's

• I prefer smaller boobs

• Chill hun dont worry x

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Probably not. But you should be happy- my aunt had such big breasts that she decided to get a reduction. She said that they gave her back pain... And I went with my mother to shop for bras, and because she's triple D, she can't get cute bras, just ugly plain ones. And remember that bigger boobs tend to sag more as a woman gets older.
    When I was 16, I was in the same boat, and was just like you. But, after a couple years, I saw just how lucky I was. So try to see your smaller boobs as an advantage! :)

• Thank you your right I did hear that big boobs cause back pain I don't want that haha :)

• Also, do your aunt's or other female family members have any children? Pregnancy can make them bigger ( but please don't get pregnant just to get bigger boobs :P) But the only other ways to get your boobs to be bigger would be breast-toning excerises (which don't always work) and surgery.
      P. S. Don't let other bigger boobs get you insecure... you're fine. :)

• Yes they have kids haha but all of my aunts have big boobs even my younger cousins have bigger breast then me and I question myself why there so small but I should just wait for them to grow if they don't enjoy what I got 😊

• You're not the odd one! <3 Tons of girls are more on the small side. I can completely relate to how you feel though! I'm a 34A, and have felt super self conscious about my size. I am a hundred pounds, and often get mistaken for a child because I'm so small. Here's the good news - :) The man you're with should make you feel beautiful in every way and he'll make you feel confident in bed (if he's a real man) don't worry. You're beautiful! :)

• I didn't have any boobs until I was 21! I went from an A to a B to a D cup :) so give it chance, you may just be a late bloomer!

• First, your boyfriend is an idiot... leave him now and find someone better. Second boobs dont matter. There are Pros and cons of having both. Ur boobs will grow. Probably a cup bigger by the time ur 21. But that depens also on ur genes and stuff, but your not fully developed yet anyways. At ur age I was a c cup and i wanted bigger boobs so bad haha... now im 22 and a 34D and will probably get bigger after i have kids 😨. So just wait it out and focus on other things like school and becomeing the best girl u can be and finding a better boyfriend. There are millions of guys who dont care about boob size or who just like small boobs only.. Dont worry.

• Girl! We are still young so there's more waiting for us in the future ( I said we coz I'm the same size ), besides if looots of people in your family, especially ur mom, have the C & D cups, then don't worry about it! Besides, that size isn't small, its the medium size! Lots of guys do find them attractive.

oh and about your boyfriend... what the hell is he doing looking at other girls boobs? Not only that but also telling you about it!!! Just tell him to at least keep it to himself coz it bothers you.
    and dont worry 😊

• Why are you complaining? There are more cute bras for bs than ds.

As for your boyfriend just dump him. You deserve someone who respects you.

• Chances are they will grow and if they don't it will he fine. I had a B cup and then over spring break last year I grew into a C. Last fall I went from a C to a DD so it may just take time. My tits just exploded. Lol I also gained a bit of weight ( 5 Pds maybe ). Bc I was about ur size

• dont worry they'll grow more, your only 16. mine barely just went up to D cups and im 18.. but your boyfriend, he has to go. he's so disrespectful dont waste your time on him.

• They will not grow anymore only if you gain weight but you're chubby so

• You may not. I actually like having small breasts. Lol you don't run into them with the door as much (I'm a bit clumsy)
    On a side note, I'm 5'1 with 34B bra size lol.

• You might. You're still young. When I was 16 my boobs were 34 b as well. I am 24 now and am 34 d and have been for 6 years and it does come with back pain.