Is this too much to be considered even remotely attractive?

I'm trying really hard to lose, but until I do I'm obviously wondering how bad i'd actually be considered. What's your honest opinion of girls with my body type?Is this too much to be considered even remotely attractive?

• Not attractive at all. Too much.
  • It's not THAT bad. I'd still date.
  • Not too bad. Could still be attractive.
  • Not bad at all. Attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to be 100% strict N honest with my answer simply because I really do want you to lose the weight, I once lost 92 lbs of fat N trust me, it changed my whole life N who I am today in a positive way so now, to majority of society you will be viewed as sexy or hot but trust me guurrl you got this :)... Also drink Green tea, it helps a lot with weight loss

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, sad the majority of guys on this site probably look like a boiled shoe, and wouldn't date the average American girl.

What Guys Said 12

• havnet gone to the point of permanent damage like stretched skin etc...

one hr of discipline will completely change yuo

• well, you have obviously a bit of work to do but it's not that bad that you look unattractive.

• You have a belly but it fits well in the context of your body. Sure your stomach would be sexier if you lost a little, but it's not necessary to be sexy.

• this is not that bad, i'd still date you.

• you don't look too bad from what i see

• I think your sexy.

• Not at all! you are just fine I would definetley date you!

• U look prego

• Baby, you're attractive and I'm already attracted to you honey.

• My opinion so personal can not share here.

• It's hot actually.

• Too much chub for me tbh sorry

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the context on the rest of your body. I naturally build muscle easily so I'm thick to say the least so when I reached my goal of having a completely flat no fat stomach it just looked weird. But don't worry about what other people think, if you want to lose weight do it for yourself and your own health.

• it is an unattractive amount of fat to most people, keep on track and it will fall off. too much fat around the waist can be extremely dangerous if it's lining the organs.

• Lol I've seen worse

• u look pretty fine :) reach ur goal and u will accomplish it :)

• I don't like it

• Honestly, it depends on the rest of you.

I've known many girls with tummies like yours who are chased after; they have big boobs and a decent face as well though.

Basically, if you have big boobs you're fine.